Window Worldhorrible service

I went through Window World to get my windows done. First they send a nice sales guy to sucker you in, telling you how wonderful their windows and services are. The windows are alright, but their service is the worse!!! First they send two trashy guys over to install the windows, They were yelling at eachother, window world says they clean up after themselves, nope, they left smears and smuges all over the windows, flakes of the old paint and trash on the floor! Foot prints on my counter tops! While calling the office to put in my credit card information, the guy was lauging about a bad comment that another costumer left for him, as if it was some joke. I didn't even know his name until he told the person on the other line who he was. Then, Whenever I called them back, the person on the other end was having an attitude with me! Don't go through Window World, you can get same windows elsewhere, and not have to worry about the horrible service. I would never go to window world again!!!

SadService Apr 07, 2011

I wish I would have seen this post sooner. The windows are alright. The service does suck. Save yourself the headache and get your windows someplace else.