Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Hair and Beauty Salons WigSis Ordered 2 wigs for cancer treatment - took months and not what ordered

WigSis  -  Ordered 2 wigs for cancer treatment - took months and not what ordered

A
Author of the complaint
12:28 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In Sept 2020, I ordered two wigs. It took over 6 weeks to receive one. The one I ordered was a long blonde wig. It came in as a short wig. The other one took another 3 weeks to receive and wasn't even close to the red color I ordered (it was a brassy blonde).

I've asked for a refund consistently and have only been offered 20% but I would need to pay the shipping to China. There is no phone number to contact any representative. I worked with Mildred and then the website mentioned Miss Vivian. (Likely the same person but still have gotten no where) I asked for a call from Vivian or a supervisor several times and have never received one. Responses to my emails have stopped.

The most insulting part is they continued to suggest I take the wig to a hairdresser to fix it or just brush it. Neither will fix it and I had to go get a wig and spend $600 for it since their wigs were unacceptable.

Total rip off and I told them I needed this for cancer treatment. Awful people that would take advantage of someone going through this during treatment.

View 0 more photos