WhyNotLeaseItthe rep didn't send terms and payments amounts

D Review updated:

I got lease from the company WhyNotLeaseIt. I paid them the first payment, but the rep promised to provide terms and payment amounts. I waited for them, but of course this jerk didn’t provide it. I sent multiple emails, but still no response. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• Updated by jcoon1949 · Aug 09, 2018

We purchased a range hood through why not lease it about 7 Months ago. They didn’t have the color that my wife wanted so she chose the white stove top. Within the first 7 Months of purchasing the items, two of the burners looks as if they are burned. We’ve tried all means to clear the discoloration with no success. Do you have any suggestions?

• Jc
    jcoon1949 Aug 15, 2018

We purchased a range hood through why not less it about 7 Months ago. They didn't have the color that my wife wanted so she chose the white stove top. Within the first 6 or 7 Months of purchaseing the items, two of the burners look as if they are burned. We've tried all means to clear the discoloration with no success, do you have any suggestions?

• Us
    Usedandfurious Aug 21, 2018

The program is designed to take advantage of people that can't afford to buy merchandise full price. it is designed to keep you in financial bondage.

• St
    STELLA l Hayes Sep 18, 2018

our total came up to 500.00 we went kmart in kentucky
    we have been paying for about a year we pay 56.97 every two weeks and they said we still owe 250.00 this a rip off and i want them to stop calling and harrassing us and give us the money back for over charging us with and this crazy and we dont owe 250.00

• De
    Debra Callison Oct 15, 2018

On 9/4/18 our credit card last 4 numbers are 6082 was changed $981.23 and would like to know what charge is about as we don't lease anything!
    Debra Callison

• Fu
    f u why not lease it Nov 14, 2018

my husband and I got me a new wedding band and we were talked into using this why not lease it program and they have stole money out of the checking account 349$ to be exact and when called about it it wasnnotjing but it I'm sorry oh we can't do anything about it oh what can we say
    they have kept hanging up on me

• Sh
    shani0988 Nov 19, 2018

Why not lease it is the worse company ever It's just a rip off, you end up paying more than triple the value of the item you lease never again