WhyNotLeaseItleased washer

T Nov 11, 2018 Review updated:

I was told at sears outlet store that if i paid all my lease payments it would automaticaly be paid for .Called tonight was told still have to pay 265 dollors on a 400 dollor washer plus paying on awarranty that is now null and void since sears has filed bankruptcy.So I am stopping all payments and i will not be returning merchindise we can go to court and slug it out as I have paid for over two years a sum of 2160 dollors im done.

• Km
    Kmart 9459 Nov 12, 2018

Regardless as to whether or not a sears associate misinformed you or mislead you, you still have an obligation to whynotleaseit. Its a bad idea to ignore your obligation cause the account will still go to collections and go against your credit even without going to court. Your warranty is still good even with sears in bankruptcy, monies collected for warranties go into a separate protected account that is good regardless of bankruptcy.

Jason Williams Dec 22, 2018

Thats not how the warranty works that is bavked bya seperate company and will be honored for the life of your warranty