[Resolved] Why Not Lease Itwasher

R Nov 29, 2017

I had worked with this company a couple years back when I got a bed from sears. I loved it yes you pay a little over the price but it wasn't by a lot. When the lease agreement was at the last payment they contacted me out and advise on my two options either to stay leasing or buy out. Of course I chose to buy out. So when my mother needed a wash we went to sears and I remembered this load program and signed up for it, after having a good experience the first time. Now this time my experience has unfortunately been terrible. I did not receive a call from them then continued pulling from me. The first time I received a call from them was when my card was compromised and they could not take out the funds. At that point I had thought the product had been paid off. Nope the representative advised I never called and so they assume you want to continue leasing over the price amount for the product. Of course I didn't want to do that no one in their right mind wants to pay over the amount the product is worth. So recently when my new card was issued out I see a transaction from Why not lease it mind you I had recently received a new card from my bank. But apparently certain merchants have a agreement with mastercard to advise them when customers receive a new card. They call it curtsey, so be careful because these people work together to pull the rug under their consumers. I will never use them again and I'm honestly deeply disappointed sears still advocates for this company.

• Resolution Statement

• CustomerClaims's Response · Dec 04, 2017

Dear Valued Customer-- We are sorry for your experience with TEMPOE, and we would love for you to call us regarding your situation. Please reach out to our TEMPOE Team at [protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.