[Resolved] Wholecelium.commicrodose package

T Dec 17, 2019

Do not pay theses fraudsters!!! — absolutely no contact once I transferred money to them
They refuse to contact me about the order I paid for 10 days ago now!!!

Below are some of the emails I have sent to them without any reply

Hello,
When will I get my order I payed for 10 days ago

Hello.

I have still not received any information on my order placed and paid for with you over 1 week ago now!

Order no. T-299661

When can I expect it delivered to me and some sort of acknowledgement from you that you are interested in updating me about my order!

Lee

T-299661

Hello again,
I still have not received any update status about the order I placed and paid for with you over 1 weeks ago now.

What is the problem?
And why the poor customer service?

When I ordered from another netherlands company (world herbals) psilocybin a month ago, I received my order in only a few days of payment!

Kindly respond to my order I paid for immediately or I will have to seek legal advice about not receiving goods or information about my order which I paid for through my bank transfer to your account on the 9th december 2019.

Lee marshall

Hello,

I have not heard any updates from you yet since I transferred the required funds to your bank account, can you tell me when my order will be dispatched please?

Thank you!

Lee

Hello again,

I have still not heard a response from you regarding my message I sent to you about my order.
Since I payed you 2 days ago I find this very poor considering I am a new customer.
Could you tell me when I can expect my order and if it has been sent yet please.

• Resolution Statement

the company now says that the package is on its way to me and wanted me to edit my reviews on the various platforms and sites that i complained on.