Having problems with IndiaCakes?

IndiaCakes Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IndiaCakes Customer Service. Initial IndiaCakes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IndiaCakes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IndiaCakes. Discuss the issues you have had with IndiaCakes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

IndiaCakes Complaints & Reviews

IndiaCakesNon delivery, non response to emails, fraud company

My family first ordered a cake as surprise for my anniversary(Order number:510415, on 6-Feb-2021) which they promised to deliver on midnight and failed (despite checking the pincode at the time of placing order with the customer service executive). After sending several emails and phone calls with their customer care(who are extremely rude and disconnect calls) they refunded via coupon(amount was 1400). In order to save Rs.1400 I decided to give India cakes another chance and ordered another cake for valentines day(14-Feb-2021, order no.:600938). They took the order and then received another message asking for extra Rs.200 as delivery charges. No delivery charges were asked at the time of utilising the coupon or placing order. I paid 200 to save 1400.. But ended up loosing Rs.1600 . No cake was delivered and reply to my emails. This company should be shut down so that no other customer is fooled again.

I have no interest in talking with their rude customer care so have been sending emails which has never been replied.

I don not want any refund coupon, just want my money back.

IndiaCakesNon puctual service, no refund , and super rude people

I placed an order on 20 Jan and they promised to deliver the same day. They did not deliver the cake on 20th Jan before 9 pm and my friend had to buy another cake after 9 pm then I called indiacakes.com at 21 mornings and they informed they you have to pay more 200rs to deliver so I said cake is not required now, do not deliver, I want my refund, they said drop an email we will revert, I sent 3 emails on 21 but no one reverted, I called again on 22, but they shouted on me saying - there is no refund policy, and you placed order at 4pm and expecting us to deliver same day and you did not paid extra delivery charges and they said let me add your call to receiver, we have your receiver number, and ask them how far they live to deliver, they tried to include and insult in front of the reciever . Literally that lady-sunita shouted on me like anything, I am attaching my recorded call and email what I sent, they does not even 0 star.

Indiacake WebsiteCakes

Hi I I ordered cake in indiacake website which was combo cake flowers and chocolate but I recived only flowers and cakes I didn't recived choclate I have cross check with the shop where they gaved order it was costing 500rs but they charged 1080rs from me it's a request to all of you to not to purchase in indiacake website they are fraud and cheater

• Mu
          Mushaveers Nov 27, 2020

It's a request to all customers not to order any products from indiacake they are fraud and cheater they have cheated me

IndiaCakesOrder not delivered hence requested for refund

hi,
        On 2nd Sep 2020, 4.23pm (Order Id: 360130) placed the above order with you for black forest 1kg. The item was not delivered.

As you did not deliver the order I expect you to refund me the full purchase price of INR 1260 and customer care people are not responding in chat too.

Each time when in call cx care regarding the refund and it is been informed will be done in 2 days, 5 days, 7 days, 12 days, 15 days, and at last call Pooja said 60 days!
        Please look into it and do the needful.
        email id - [protected]@gmail.com

Order not delivered hence requested for refund

IndiaCakesNo product delivered, no refund, no customer support, fraud

I have booked a birthday cake on 03.05.2020 and it has to be delivered on the same day.
          But still today 06.05.2020 it has not delivered and no refund came.
          Order ID - 350001
          Mail Id - [protected]@gmail.com
          People ordering cakes on special occasions like birthday, anniversaries, and these worst companies spoiling the happiness of customers.

If they can't deliver then why taking orders to close the shop. Why collecting money from people through this medium.

These types of companies spoiling country names as putting India on their websites.

I am requesting my refund.

No product delivered, no refund, no customer support, fraud

IndiaCakesCake delivery

I placed order for a cake for my sister's birthday. I made payment also. I received payment and order confirmation from them (Attaching screenshot as proof). My order no. is #347954.
            I called them so many times but no assistance was provided. I sent mails also to their mail IDs.
            At the end of the day I lost my money and I didn't received cake also. It was very disappointing.

Cake delivery

IndiaCakesCake

I have ordered a cake yesterday for my best frnd in kolkata.Also i have follwed up ten times for assurity.but its not delivered yet so i need the refund as the time is over.now no need to deliver pls help and close this site because its not meetng the expectation of customer.I just find this a wastage to order anything
              i wud never evr ask anyone to order anything from this site...horrible

IndiaCakesProduct as well as service

Ordered a cake and bouquet on 14th feb, didn't get the delivery that day, when called got a response it will be delivered by 9pm, it never came and then after repeatedly calling their customer care it came at 8pm next day and I was literally shocked to see the quality of both bouquet and cake, rotten and stale. I returned both the items and asked them to refund my money. Following up with them is another hardwork to do..Repeatedly sending mails but no response, calling their customer care but they suggest only to communicate through mails.

Pathetic service, pathetic people, never gonna recommend to anyone.

Product as well as service

India Cakes Pvt LtdCake delivery and refund

I had ordered cake online through their website on 12th may 2019
                  Order no [protected]
                  They were supposed to deliver it on 13th May 2019.
                  But they didn't deliver it on time. After lot of follow up they have told me that they will deliver it on 21st May 2019.
                  However I got email from them on 22nd may asking for additional Rs100 as delivery charges. I had refuge to pay the same as it was already paid in the order and asked for refund.
                  After regular follow up, they are still not replying to my emails.

IndiaCakesVery worst experience after making 3 payments for same order

I want to inform you all that, never ever order with india cakes company because they are cheating the customer by promising the delivery and after payment of extra for same delivery about Rs. 500, they never delivered and no one answering the call. Its not about the money, its about the emotion. See the order number and track it it says forwarded to vendor, they just say about 3 days but the delivery date is for mothers day.

Cheating company i never experienced like this, they cheat 500 each and about 10000 people they will be very rich with the cheating money.

Take care

India Cakes Pvt. Ltd.cakes / india cakes pvt. ltd. are cheaters

India Cakes Pvt. Ltd is not good at all. They are doing cheating business with their website. Dont believe this cheaters. I am working in Canada and I ordered a christmas cake for my parents in India. They told me they have delivery service in main cities all over India. But they did not deliver cakes and not willing to give refund.. Please dear friends don't order cakes from India cakes. I lost my money. Now they are not responding my emails and phone calls. All the best cheaters...

IndiaCakes — Stale flowers and cheat customer service

recently placed an order for a 12 gerbera flower basket to be delivered to Calcutta on 24th. Most of The...

Kolhapur

IndiaCakes.comcake order

I made one order on Indiacakes.com on 9th December, 2017 amounting Rs.642.50. I paid via Paytm and order number was [protected]. Amount deducted from paytm but order was failed.

I wrote several times to Paytm but they are not interested in solving the query. Even merchant is not helping and replying properly.

Indiacakes.com is fraud website which does not reply after getting the money.

Live chat assistants and customer care people- both are [censor] and do not know anything in every situation..[censor]

I will post complaint about them wherever possible..

cake order
                        cake order

India Cakescake

I have ordered a cake for my son's birthday from www.indiacakes.com company. I have ordered from them in the past and was very satisfied with my order, that's why I decided to use them again. When my cake finally arrived it looked terrible! It looked as if someone dropped the box on the ground, cake was completely smashed!! I contacted IndiaCakes and demanded my money back but they refused and said that they stand behind their product and literally called me a liar!! What a scam! Stay away from this terrible company!

India Cakes — not refunding the amount

I ordered cake on Feb 2 and paid through credit card. Next day I got an email from them that the order i...

http://www.indiacakes.comfraud websites

http://www.indiasflower.com and http://www.indiacakes.com
                            These peoples are Professional docaits.They are a born docaits. By birth they are a docaits. Obviously they have to do their job of docaiti. These peoples are professional Chors(Thieves, docaits) . Their profession is Chori (Theft).
                            You peoples ate totally shame less. Because docaits don’t have shame.

They are known very well they are doing docaiti online and they don’t have shame.
                            ----------------------------------------------------

See below my experience with these peoples
                            ----------
                            Never ever buy any Product and Book any Gift through http://www.indiasflower.com and http://www.indiacakes.com, because they are TOTALLY FRAUD. Once you book you will be cheated. They are big fraud, Cheater and shameless people.
                            Fraud Website .Supplying fake gifts .Spoiled damaged products

Order 1 x 1 Kg Chocolate Truffle Cake with 12 Red Roses Bunch
                            You are a total fraud. The cake was delivered was too worse in taste it is just worth to through onto the garbage. You peoples are cheaters and playing the sentiment of others and making money.
                            Booking a gift through yours websites is just like doing a crime and spoil the own name and make own position down in front of others other.

You have put me down in front of others.

The Vendor to whom you have asked to deliver is just like you a big fraud. I have pay Rs.1250/- The worth of the cake not even Rs.50/- Also. It’s a perfect dish of street dog. Only the street dog can eat it.
                            Really Indian sites are not worth to believe fraud and corruption is the basic fundamentals of the people like you.
                            The flowers are totally dried old stocks.

Order 1 x 1 Kg Walnut Dry Fruit

The walnut you have sent was too old stock. Once the packet has opened it smell so badly finally it is through it out. Why you are playing the sentiment of others.
                            I never ever had seen such a fraud and cheater like you people. You are total shameless peoples who are qualified to do these cheating activities.

It’s a lesson of life I have learned from you. To doing transaction with fraduntal people is a meaning of losing money and fame.

India Cakesmoney lost, no service availed

have placed an order on the 26th of May for my friend’s Birthday on 27th.

the web site showed "some error occurred" while i was making the payment.

immediately i contacted their live chat assistant, and i was told they have not received any payment, so the order can not be carried out and i may contact the cc avenue.

i did the same and send a mail to ccavenue, for which they responded that they have already made the payment to indiacakes onthe 26th itself.

i received a mail confirming the order status only today and till now they have not delivered the item. When i checked their website for order status, it shows "no data available"

my suggestion to all of you is that DO NOT RELY UP ON THESE PEOPLE TO DELIVER YOUR DEAR ONES WITH ANY THING IN TIME, COZ IT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. AND YOU MAY ALSO LOSE YOUR MONEY. I HAVE ALREADY LOST THE MONEY AND AVAILED NO SERVICE.

SO PLACE YOUR ORDERS AT YOUR RISK, THEY ARE REAL CHEATERS AND SUCKS YOUR MONEY TOO

IndiaCakes.com — cheating with high price...

Hi, I ordered cake from indiacakes.com which cost 800 rs including the delivery charges. The cake seems to be...