Complaints & Reviews

cake

I have ordered a cake yesterday for my best frnd in kolkata.Also i have follwed up ten times for assurity.but its not delivered yet so i need the refund as the time is over.now no need to deliver pls help and close this site because its not meetng the expectation of customer.I just find this a wastage to order anything
i wud never evr ask anyone to order anything from this site...horrible

product as well as service

Ordered a cake and bouquet on 14th feb, didn't get the delivery that day, when called got a response it will be delivered by 9pm, it never came and then after repeatedly calling their customer care it came at 8pm next day and I was literally shocked to see the quality of both bouquet and cake, rotten and stale. I returned both the items and asked them to refund my money. Following up with them is another hardwork to do..Repeatedly sending mails but no response, calling their customer care but they suggest only to communicate through mails.

Pathetic service, pathetic people, never gonna recommend to anyone.

product as well as service

India Cakes Pvt Ltdcake delivery and refund

I had ordered cake online through their website on 12th may 2019
Order no [protected]
They were supposed to deliver it on 13th May 2019.
But they didn't deliver it on time. After lot of follow up they have told me that they will deliver it on 21st May 2019.
However I got email from them on 22nd may asking for additional Rs100 as delivery charges. I had refuge to pay the same as it was already paid in the order and asked for refund.
After regular follow up, they are still not replying to my emails.

very worst experience after making 3 payments for same order

I want to inform you all that, never ever order with india cakes company because they are cheating the customer by promising the delivery and after payment of extra for same delivery about Rs. 500, they never delivered and no one answering the call. Its not about the money, its about the emotion. See the order number and track it it says forwarded to vendor, they just say about 3 days but the delivery date is for mothers day.

Cheating company i never experienced like this, they cheat 500 each and about 10000 people they will be very rich with the cheating money.

Take care

India Cakes Pvt. Ltd. — cakes / india cakes pvt. ltd. are cheaters

India Cakes Pvt. Ltd is not good at all. They are doing cheating business with their website. Dont believe this cheaters. I am working in Canada and I ordered a christmas cake for...

stale flowers and cheat customer service

recently placed an order for a 12 gerbera flower basket to be delivered to Calcutta on 24th. Most of The flowers were wilted, stale and seemed to be old. This was a gift for my...

IndiaCakes.comcake order

I made one order on Indiacakes.com on 9th December, 2017 amounting Rs.642.50. I paid via Paytm and order number was [protected]. Amount deducted from paytm but order was failed.

I wrote several times to Paytm but they are not interested in solving the query. Even merchant is not helping and replying properly.

Indiacakes.com is fraud website which does not reply after getting the money.

Live chat assistants and customer care people- both are [censor] and do not know anything in every situation..[censor]

I will post complaint about them wherever possible..

cake order
cake order

India Cakescake

I have ordered a cake for my son's birthday from www.indiacakes.com company. I have ordered from them in the past and was very satisfied with my order, that's why I decided to use them again. When my cake finally arrived it looked terrible! It looked as if someone dropped the box on the ground, cake was completely smashed!! I contacted IndiaCakes and demanded my money back but they refused and said that they stand behind their product and literally called me a liar!! What a scam! Stay away from this terrible company!

India Cakes — not refunding the amount

I ordered cake on Feb 2 and paid through credit card. Next day I got an email from them that the order is cancelled as it's out of delivery area. When I asked for refund they...

http://www.indiacakes.comfraud websites

http://www.indiasflower.com and http://www.indiacakes.com
These peoples are Professional docaits.They are a born docaits. By birth they are a docaits. Obviously they have to do their job of docaiti. These peoples are professional Chors(Thieves, docaits) . Their profession is Chori (Theft).
You peoples ate totally shame less. Because docaits don’t have shame.

They are known very well they are doing docaiti online and they don’t have shame.
----------------------------------------------------

See below my experience with these peoples
----------
Never ever buy any Product and Book any Gift through http://www.indiasflower.com and http://www.indiacakes.com, because they are TOTALLY FRAUD. Once you book you will be cheated. They are big fraud, Cheater and shameless people.
Fraud Website .Supplying fake gifts .Spoiled damaged products

Order 1 x 1 Kg Chocolate Truffle Cake with 12 Red Roses Bunch
You are a total fraud. The cake was delivered was too worse in taste it is just worth to through onto the garbage. You peoples are cheaters and playing the sentiment of others and making money.
Booking a gift through yours websites is just like doing a crime and spoil the own name and make own position down in front of others other.

You have put me down in front of others.

The Vendor to whom you have asked to deliver is just like you a big fraud. I have pay Rs.1250/- The worth of the cake not even Rs.50/- Also. It’s a perfect dish of street dog. Only the street dog can eat it.
Really Indian sites are not worth to believe fraud and corruption is the basic fundamentals of the people like you.
The flowers are totally dried old stocks.

Order 1 x 1 Kg Walnut Dry Fruit

The walnut you have sent was too old stock. Once the packet has opened it smell so badly finally it is through it out. Why you are playing the sentiment of others.
I never ever had seen such a fraud and cheater like you people. You are total shameless peoples who are qualified to do these cheating activities.

It’s a lesson of life I have learned from you. To doing transaction with fraduntal people is a meaning of losing money and fame.

India Cakesmoney lost, no service availed

have placed an order on the 26th of May for my friend’s Birthday on 27th.

the web site showed "some error occurred" while i was making the payment.

immediately i contacted their live chat assistant, and i was told they have not received any payment, so the order can not be carried out and i may contact the cc avenue.

i did the same and send a mail to ccavenue, for which they responded that they have already made the payment to indiacakes onthe 26th itself.

i received a mail confirming the order status only today and till now they have not delivered the item. When i checked their website for order status, it shows "no data available"

my suggestion to all of you is that DO NOT RELY UP ON THESE PEOPLE TO DELIVER YOUR DEAR ONES WITH ANY THING IN TIME, COZ IT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. AND YOU MAY ALSO LOSE YOUR MONEY. I HAVE ALREADY LOST THE MONEY AND AVAILED NO SERVICE.

SO PLACE YOUR ORDERS AT YOUR RISK, THEY ARE REAL CHEATERS AND SUCKS YOUR MONEY TOO

IndiaCakes.com — cheating with high price...

Hi, I ordered cake from indiacakes.com which cost 800 rs including the delivery charges. The cake seems to be looking very nice in the internet, but they ordered the cake from...