Whitepages.comI strongly recommend everyone avoid this site

L

I made a comment earlier but it didn't give me a chance to rate it. So Here it is - I wish I could give it zero.

They have my company info on this site. We don't want our info on sites like this. It harms our reputation. We have never requested it. The info they have is wrong and it upsets our customers if they stumble on that site and have wrong info. The company refuses to take responsibility, won't correct it, and tries to funnel us to yet another scammer site who is simply trying to mine our information.

I strongly recommend everyone avoid this site.

• Fr
    FrustratedinMN Jul 12, 2013

They have also published incorrect information about me and other family members. I asked them about a year ago to delete the incorrect entries. They have not done so. They claim that you have control over what is published about you. Not true. You can only make very restricted edits, and even to do that, you have to give them your email address, which they will probably sell to someone who wants to spam you. If someone wants to start a class action suit, I would be happy to testify against them.