Menu
Whitepages
customer service contacts

Whitepages
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

30 complaints
3 resolved 27 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Whitepages. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

Whitepages headquarters

1301 5th Ave Suite 1600
Washington, Seattle 98101

Whitepages phone number

What is Whitepages’s email address?

Whitepages’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Whitepages website

What category is Whitepages related to?

Whitepages is related to the Phone Directory category.

What are the social media accounts of Whitepages?

What is Whitepages's Facebook?
Connect with Whitepages via Facebook at Whitepages
What is Whitepages's LinkedIn?
See Whitepages's portfolio on LinkedIn at Whitepages
ADVERTISIMENT

Frequently asked questions about Whitepages products and services

What is Whitepages?

Whitepages is an online database in the US that provides fraud screening, background checks, and identity verification for consumers and businesses.

How to contact Whitepages?

You can contact Whitepages by phone at +1 206 973 5100.

Where is Whitepages located?

Whitepages is based at 1301 5th Ave Suite 1600, Seattle, Washington, United States - 98101.

View more questions & answers

Overview of Whitepages complaint handling

30 Whitepages reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 12, 2010. The latest review WhitePages. Inc P34477290 was posted on Jul 7, 2022. The latest complaint i'm being harassed thanks to the information in white pages was resolved on Sep 30, 2018. Whitepages has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 30 reviews. Whitepages has resolved 3 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Whitepages?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Whitepages Customer Service. Initial Whitepages complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Whitepages above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Whitepages. Discuss the issues you have had with Whitepages and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Whitepages’s complaints

T
4:17 pm EDT

Whitepages - WhitePages. Inc P34477290

I sined up for whitepGes to get myga4deners phone number because his cell phone stop working the month before and the number for his home that you had listed was invalid and/or nolonger in service. I never signed up for premium service and could not find your number to cancel the service my paypal is charging me 21. 56 from your premium services that i can...

J
9:20 pm EDT

Whitepages - Background reports

Even though I have a Premium account, I tried to do a reverse phone number check which used to work. Now however I was asked to pay for a report, so I did. When I tried the same reverse phone number check, I was again presented with the option to pay for the report. I figured it was going to use up the one report credit I just bought, but instead charged me...

C
11:58 pm EST

Whitepages - Whitepages Online Ads

On 1/13/2022 I got out of bed and turned my phone on. The first thing I saw was an Online Ad for the Whitepages, by the Whitepages. It was advertising my name. my previous marriage name, my daughters address and an invitation to her Social Media Accounts. This is a violation of privacy civil and every other right. Not to mention how dangerous that is for...