Menu

complaints

White Fox Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with White Fox at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for White Fox has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of White Fox. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

White Fox complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest White Fox complaints

D
11:52 pm EST

White Fox Clothing return / store credit missing

I requested a return on 11/26, packed my items and took them to the USPS on December 1st. My items were received by White Fox on December 4th at 3:31 p.m. I’m waiting for the store credit to post as I’m giving that to my daughter since the clothes returned were for her. She is now leaving back to school and is not able to buy clothes as she is waiting for a store credit of $129.54. I've reached out to the info email and also thru the chat link and no response. As of next Thursday it is now 30 days that they have not issued a store credit.

Claimed loss: $129.54

Desired outcome: Either a store credit for $129.54 or a refund.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified White Fox representatives only. If you are affiliated with White Fox, please claim your business to access these details.

G
12:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

White Fox Disappointing customer service and delayed store credit from White Fox website

I recently made a purchase from the White Fox website, ordering a pair of tracksuit pants and a jumper. As I was a new customer, I paid close attention to the size guide. However, upon delivery, I found that the items were way too big, so much so that I couldn't wear them at all. As a frustrated customer, I wrote to White Fox and requested a refund or an exchange free of charge. Unfortunately, despite sending a string of emails, I only received one reply, which advised me to stop emailing because it would push me back in the queue. This was really disappointing and left a bad taste in my mouth.

I had a holiday coming up, so I decided to return the items and planned to re-order once the store credit had been credited to my account. The company received my returned delivery on the 6th, so I expected to see the store credit soon after. However, I'm really unhappy to report that, as of today (14th), I still haven't received my store credit, nor have I had any response to my previous emails. Frankly, I'm furious with White Fox - their customer service has been disgusting and completely unprofessional. I will now try to retrieve my funds with more emails because I'm not interested in buying anything from White Fox again, especially not with store credit.

H
11:07 am EDT

White Fox Disappointed by White Fox's Stock Alert Feature: A Review

Last time, I visited White Fox website and I found this pretty little dress that I really liked. The only problem was that my size was out of stock. But then, I noticed the 'stock alert' feature and decided to give it a try. So, I entered my email address and waited patiently for the dress to be restocked.

I made sure to check my emails and the website every day because I really wanted that dress. I even contacted the head office to see if they could give me an estimate on the restocking date. Unfortunately, they did not have any information on that.

But a few days ago, I decided to check the website once again, and to my surprise, the dress was back in stock! I was so excited that I didn't waste any time and rushed to buy it. However, I never received an email notification, which made me doubt if the 'stock alert' feature is working as it should be.

The worst part is that I just checked the website again and found that my size is already sold out - had I not checked the website when I did, I would have missed out on buying the dress.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed that the 'stock alert' feature didn't work as expected. I really hope that White Fox will improve it in the future so that other customers won't have to face the same issue. Nevertheless, I'm happy with my purchase and can't wait to wear my new dress!

Is White Fox legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals White Fox as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, White Fox stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering White Fox should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

White Fox earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: White Fox achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for whitefoxboutique.com can be seen as a positive aspect for White Fox as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of White Fox's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Whitefoxboutique.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows White Fox website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

The White Fox website has a cookie consent banner indicating the use of cookies for data collection. Reviewing the privacy policy and terms of use is crucial to understanding how the data is used and ensuring compliance with regulations.

We looked up White Fox and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Whitefoxboutique.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While White Fox has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • White Fox protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
C
9:14 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

White Fox Terrible sizing, damaged product, and awful customer service - my White Fox Review

So, I decided to give White Fox a try and ordered my first bathing suit. The first one was okay, but then things went downhill. I ordered three more suits, going off the size chart, but they were totally off in size. Not only that, the string at the front of the suits was super loose and the threading was a mess. I sent multiple emails trying to sort out the problem, but it was like talking to a brick wall.

Eventually, they agreed that the product was damaged, but told me to use their shipping label. That cost me a whopping $20, and even worse, their "credit" system meant that I had to pay for shipping back to the US if I wanted to order another item. So now I'm out $40 and feeling pretty frustrated.

The customer service was just terrible, too. All they could say was that I should have emailed them before purchasing. But come on, how could that have made any difference? I followed their sizing chart and ordered an XL for tops and bottoms, but I'm usually a large or medium. How was I supposed to know what to do differently? And to top it all off, their material quality was terrible and arrived damaged.

Honestly, I'd much rather just go to Target than deal with White Fox again. They were a total waste of my time and money.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

White Fox Unreliable Shipping and Nonexistent Customer Service: My White Fox Review

Yo, lemme tell you about my experience with White Fox. I ordered some stuff on November 21 and everything was cool at first. But then, they hit me with the shipping time saying it could take up to 20 days. Ain't nobody got time for that, but okay, I can wait. Fast forward to Christmas week and ya girl was getting impatient. I hit up customer service, but they ain't got no phone number (like, why tho?) so I had to email. At first, they told me it was taking long cuz I didn't pay for the fancy shipping, but then I checked and it said the order was delivered...to Australia. I live nowhere near Australia, so I don't know what's up with that. After that, I sent around 20 messages and got no response. I was so bummed 'cause I had two girls who were looking forward to some White Fox goodies for Christmas, but no dice. To make matters worse, it's now January 2 and the order is still sitting in Australia. The weirdest thing is that some of my friends who ordered from the same place got their stuff within a week. Like, what is going on here? I'm not feeling this White Fox situation at all. Stay away from this company, folks.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

White Fox Unreliable White Fox: My Experience with Late Delivery and Poor Customer Service

Last month I decided to get some clothes for Christmas prezzies from White Fox. But guess what? It's December 17 now and I still haven't received my items yet! I mean, what's going on, White Fox? They said that one item I ordered wasn't in stock in the size I asked for. Like, seriously? That's not cool, dude! So, I tried to be a decent customer and asked them to send a different size instead. But guess what they said? They said that they can't do it since I purchased my items at a badass deal (Black Friday Sale). Like, why is it my fault that they don't have the item that they advertised on sale? Am I right or am I right?

So, I tried to get them to ship my items without that one item I wanted. I mean, I'm not unreasonable. But guess what they did next? They just ignored my request and kept my order sitting on their shelf! That's not cool, White Fox! Not cool at all!

So, a few days later I hit them up and asked if they could ship my items express. I even asked for it with ROTFL emoji, just to lighten the mood, you know, cause I still hadn't received my prezzies yet. But, seriously guys, I don't think they care about their customers and their needs!

I went to their website to check out the other customers' reviews but couldn't find any. Like, what kind of business doesn't have reviews? Normal businesses have reviews. What's with the secrecy, White Fox? Hmmm...

Overall, I wouldn't risk buying from White Fox again, folks. You might not receive your items and their customer service might not give a flip. So, beware!

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

White Fox White Fox Clothing Review: Don't Believe the Hype - Poor Quality and Frustrating Customer Service

I was on the hunt for some new high-quality clothing items and decided to give White Fox a try. I usually shop at cheaper sites like Zaful, Shein, and Fashion Nova, but I was willing to spend a little more for better quality. White Fox seemed like a great option with all the sponsored reviews and high price point.

When my package finally arrived, I was excited to see what was inside. But let me tell you, I was absolutely shocked at how cheap the materials were! Whoever said this was good quality clothing was definitely paid to say so. Every item felt cheaper than anything I've gotten from Shein, and the fit wasn't even as good.

Take the bikinis, for example. They were white on the inside (my biggest pet peeve) and the fit was really weird. Their lounge wear was decent, but still overpriced for what it was. And get this - I washed one of my pull-over sweaters and the material was already permanently worn out after just one wash!

I had to return half of my order and have been waiting for my store credit for over a month now. I've even sent multiple emails and haven't gotten any replies. It's definitely been a frustrating experience overall.

I will say that I kept a few items just because of how much money I spent, but I wouldn't recommend this brand. Unless you want to be severely disappointed and waste your money, I'd look elsewhere.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

White Fox Unreliable Shipping and Poor Customer Service from White Fox Boutique - Do Not Recommend

Their products are truly amazing and cute, I gotta give them that. Unfortunately, my experience with their customer service was beyond disappointing. Let me tell you a little story - I decided to order a bikini from them back in JULY, excited to rock it at the beach. Fast forward to today, and it's still nowhere to be seen.

Now, I'm not unreasonable - I understand that shipping to the US from Australia can take a little longer. But this? This is just ridiculous. Not only did they attempt to deliver it, only to send it back for reasons I still don't understand, but I have yet to receive a refund either. I paid over $60 for a single bikini, and at this point, it feels like I might as well have just thrown that money away.

To make things even worse, customer service has not been helpful AT ALL. They keep saying that they can only issue me store credit for a return, but it's not even a return - I never got the damn thing! And to add insult to injury, they won't even issue me that store credit until they receive the item back, which they say could take 60-90 days. Well, here we are at over 90 days and still nothing.

It can be hard to find a company with both good products and customer service, but unfortunately White Fox Boutique is not one of them. I'm thoroughly disappointed and angry with the whole experience. So, if you're thinking about buying from them - don't. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

White Fox Frustrating Experience with White Fox: Missing Order and Poor Customer Service

I just want to share my experience with White Fox and it isn't good. I placed an order worth $90 for an Offstage set in mid-February, and it's already almost May, and I haven't received it yet. I've tried reaching out to White Fox multiple times, but all I get is an excuse that they're trying to communicate with Australian Post.

I've asked for a refund or a replacement, but I haven't received anything yet. It's frustrating because I've invested a lot of money into this order, and it's still missing after two months. To make things worse, the customer service representative, Chelsea, who has been answering my emails, isn't helpful at all. Every time I reach out to her, she always has the same excuse, and she doesn't seem to care about giving good customer service.

It's disappointing because White Fox doesn't seem to care about their customers or their orders. $100 is a considerable amount of money to lose, and any decent company would realize that. If White Fox were a good company, they would work on finding my order or at least compensate me with a store credit.

For anyone considering buying from White Fox, my advice is, don't take the risk. I'm still waiting for my order or a refund after almost three months, and it's frustrating. White Fox doesn't seem to care about their customers or their orders. I'm annoyed because I trusted them with my money, and they've let me down. It's essential to look for other online stores where your orders will be safe and you can trust the company to deliver.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

White Fox Terrible Customer Service and Delivery Experience with White Fox Boutique

I was really looking forward to receiving my new skirt from White Fox Boutique when I ordered it in February 2018. It's now June 2018, and I still haven't received anything! I'm a new customer, and I really feel that the staff at White Fox Boutique have treated me badly.

I decided to contact their customer service team on the 13th of March because my tracking number wasn't updating. The team was kind enough to send me a new one, and it worked! However, it only told me that my skirt had arrived in the UK, but not in London where I live. I waited a couple of weeks, and then I saw that my package was being 'Returned to the Sender' for no reason!

I immediately contacted White Fox's customer service to ask what was going on, and they told me that my parcel had been delivered to me on the 1st of March, but I failed to pick it up. This was completely untrue! I really don't know where they got that information from, and I told them so. We went back and forth a few times, and they eventually said that they'd resend the skirt to me after 90 days. It's now been almost 6 months, and they haven't replied to my latest emails!

I'm really disappointed in White Fox Boutique's attitude towards me, not just because they're refusing to refund me after all this hassle, but also because they won't do right by a new customer like me. It feels like they don't value their customers at all, which is just not acceptable for a successful company. I really don't recommend shopping with them.

Read full review of White Fox and 1 comment