Westlake financialumprofesional

These Company had a bad way to collect the Personnel they had or they don't have a good Education or they are used to deal with I don't even know how to said the right word I never but never had any problem like with this collectors they are very Rude not only with the mens but a woman call my Wife she even treaten my Wife to send the Police these people they think I am ignorance of the Law in these country if we all the people in these blog can get a lawyer an sue them they will understand how treat the Customer .

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices