Westboro Spine Center Spinal Decompression Drx9000This Might Be The Answer For You

S

I had been having severe sciatica pain for the last year. The pain had gotten so bad that I had trouble walking more than 20 steps before I had to sit down. I had tried other therapies such as PT, chiropractic, steroid injections- but the pain only got worse. I spent hours on the internet trying to find answers. My doctor at the time said I should see a surgeon about the possibility of an operation. This was something I did not want to do.
I came across a procedure that I thought sounded promising called spinal decompression. I went to Dr. Turner's website and read what his clients had to say. They sounded like me.
I then came across this complaint on complaint boards. It sounded strange because the person was going after the company and not the procedure. I wanted the procedure if it could work for me. After some investigation on my part I found that the complaint was actually taken from what a physical therapist said on his blog back in 2007. Like anything today you have to weigh who is writing the negatives.
I decided to do the procedure and am today pain free. I mentioned the posting to Dr. Turner and he said that there is always going to be people out there who have an agenda and he believes people are smart enough to see through them. I'm glad i was.

More Westboro Spine Center Spinal Decompression Drx9000 Complaints & Reviews