Menu

reviews & complaints

West Town Court Apartments Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with West Town Court Apartments at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of West Town Court Apartments. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

West Town Court Apartments complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest West Town Court Apartments reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

West Town Court Apartments On January 25th, I gave a 60 day notice to move out on March 27th to the folks at the front office

On January 25th, I gave a 60 day notice to move out on March 27th to the folks at the front office. March 27th was also the last day of my 12 month lease. Then, on February 15, I got a phone call asking if I wanted to renew my lease or give a notice to the front office. I went in and talked to the same guy and told him that I had already given a notice and my plan to move out hadn't changed. He said sorry for the confusion, promised to talk to the other person about it, and asked me to sign another notice with the same info. He said he would take care of it. I moved out on the date I was supposed to, and a month later, I find out that I owe $1048 because they say I broke the lease, even though they never told me anything before. I had given them all the right info. Now, the office staff is acting like they don't know anything and they're not being helpful anymore. They owe me over $400, but instead, they're charging me $1048.

Read full review of West Town Court Apartments
Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

West Town Court Apartments contacts