West Asset Management - QwestHarassing Phone Calls

This was an error by Qwest, I solved the problem with a phone call to Qwest and Now this West Asset Management won't leave me alone. I agreed to pay a $200.00 early withdrawal, this collection agency has drumed up 2 accounts totaling $400 approx.

• @CenturyLinkHelp Nov 23, 2009

Hello, this is Steph at Qwest,

I am sorry to hear that you left Qwest and now have a billing concern. I would be happy to look into the billing you are receiving from West Asset Management that relates to Qwest billing and see if I can help you resolve the situation. Additionally if there was an error on our part causing the initial billing, I would be happy to review that for you as well. Please email me at [protected]@qwest.com with your previous billing phone number and billiing address, and I will take a look.

Steph Lake
    Manager - Talk To Qwest Team

[protected]@qwest.com - attention Steph
    www.twitter.com/TalkToQwest

"At Qwest your account information is confidential and protected by law, so I need your permission to access the account.”