West Asset Managementdishonest employee layoffs

J

My husband who worked for West Asset Man. was laid off because of trying to help a disabled individual who was being wrongly set up to be fired on the basis of his work ability, so the paper work said, but the mouths in secret meetings said otherwise. My husband sat in on some of these mettings, and when he said he would not be party to that kind of lay off just because these people did not know how to deal with this individuals disability, he was fired. Now they are trying to set him up, doctoring paperwork to make it look like he embezzeled money from their company. They want him to sign a paper saying if he admits to taking the money and doesn't testify on behalf the this disabled person, and pays them half of what they are saying he took from them, they won't have him arrested. This company needs to be out of business completly.

• Wi
    witchhunt Dec 07, 2009

West Asset Management treats their employees as badly as the do debtor. I have been being harrassed by the management team at West Asset Mangement in Warsaw, NY. I have been singled out for monitoring. I was on the PPA team and I was the only one that they would check productivity on, phone calls made, money collected, talk time, and over all my daily work. They had tried many times to fire me but had no grounds to do so. The harrassment was evident to many of the other employees at the company. One women sd I need to get the target off my back. Others asked what I did to make them mad. I was asked why are they on a withch hunt for me. My answer was because I stood up for myself. Didn't let them bully me and each time they did I was prove them wrong. They had watch dogs in the office and would run to HR if they thought I was doing something wrong. Finally I did mess up and the watch dogs ran to HR and got m fired. I am not going to stand still for it. I am going through leagel channels to get this stopped.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices