Wells Fargo — release of deed of trust lien
Please send me the name and address of the party to whom I should write in order to get a release of deed of trust lien on a real estate lien note that has now been paid in full. An e-mail address would be great.
The lender was Bank of North Texas that is now part of Wells Fargo Bank and the loan was to ACE World Companies many years ago and the loan was paid in full many years ago - but the borrower never rec'd the lien release to file of record or the bank failed to do so.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo - harassment