Wells Fargo Acceptance — deceptive auto loan
Wells Fargo Acceptance sought me out for refianancing of my auto loan for a 2005 Ford Taurus. The balance of my loan with Ford motor credit was around $10, 000.00. After expecting the fianancing with Well Fargo I learned through their deceptive practice of charging minorties with higher intrest rates. I learned I now owed them $28, 000.00 to my surprise and I was completely upside down in what my car was wroth in the blue book.
Well's Fargo began harrassing me and I had to seek bankruptcy protection from the State of Kansas. My attorney David Reed of Kansas miss represented me in my case and refused to represent me and I am now facing repossion of my car.
Can you offer any advice for me because they are trying to destroy my credit and are trying to accuse me of stealing my own car. I feel helpless because I belive this is preventing me from obtaining a job.
Any suggestion HELP HELP HELP
More Wells Fargo Acceptance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment