The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Welcome Finance Services — Fraud and scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On the 24 of november i took out a car on HP from welcome finance3 days later i notice a fault with the car so i took it to my local gourage and they diagnose the problem then i call up after sales and they told me to take it to thire mechanics which i did .thier mechanics then call me back to say they touching the car because there is nothing wrong with it i explaine to the mechanic that there is something wrong with the car he said the car is solid so i took it to the main dealer and they told me the same thing as my local gourage that my suspension mount is worn really bad so i let them fix it which cost me £415 i tryed to claim back my money off welcome finance they told me thire mechanic says the job is only worth £149 which they send me a cheque for.Now the parts alone was for £230 how could they fix it for £149.
More Welcome Finance Services Complaints & Reviews
- Welcome Finance - Scam and cheating!
- Welcome Finance - lies and dicite
- Welcome Finance - phone and letter charges
- Welcome Finance - lies and decite
- Welcome Finance - Secured Lending
- Welcome Finance - Credit reference
- Welcome Finance - repayment of overpayments
- Welcome Finance - Payment Receipts
- Welcome Finance - accepted for loan then nothing
- Welcome Finance - PPI