Weinstein Properties - Kings CrossingMold & service issues with apartment

Due to obvious mold in our vents and under our apartment, we ended up in an extended fight with management to move out early - everyone had respiratory issues in our house. We did multiple at home mold tests, which property management said were not admissible. All showed a lot of mold growth. We asked that Kings Crossing do their own test, but they refused and ignored our multiple requests. The floors in our town home were badly warped, enough to trip people, from moisture under the house. After an extended battle where I had to go to the district manager to get permission to move. It took months to get a final answer. They finally allowed us to move, but then they sent us a very high move out bill. We have our own pictures from our move out, and the charges are ridiculous. We had actually changed apartments while living in the complex and previously had only a $50 charge - the floor damage was much worse in the first apartment. It is obvious that the charges are extreme and they are retaliating for other reviews I have posted. They also wanted us out fast. I fell on the warped floor during move-out, so if the fireplace had ashes left in it, then I think they could clean it.

I would warn anyone from moving here. On top of our pictures of the mold, we talked to a previous property manager who said the mold is a joke to property management who is VERY aware it is an issue. We were also told to look at the reviews. Many of the positive ones are from employees that have other accounts. Positive reviews have quick responses. Negative take a long time. We have also had multiple animals trapped in our walls that had to be removed, a neighbor that left dog waste on the shared patio space (when he was told to clean it or it rained it got washed onto our area), very noisy neighbors, etc. I know of several people who have lived here and no one would recommend it.

We have actually contacted an attorney and the local news stations (problem solvers) in hopes something will be done. We wanted to keep the issues between us and the property, but they refuse to be reasonable. Please note, we lived in the complex for 4 1/2 years with no complaints against us and always paid rent on time. I have attached a few pics from our mold complaint.