Weight Watchers Internationalcustomer service

L Aug 16, 2018

Dear Jessica, This is good man got from weight watchers and I'm very disappointed that I just cancel it and they're making me pay for my services this is right and professional why would you want to pay them will you just cancel your service you still have to pay for the services this is terrible and I just don't wanna pay them

Thank you for contacting Weight Watchers. My name is Wynema and I'd be happy to assist you.

Your subscription has already been set to cancel at the end of your commitment on 10/22/2018. We can re-cancel your subscription effective sooner, but you will be charged a cancellation fee of $39.95. The alternate option is to leave your cancellation as is. You will be charged $13.30 twice more, once in August and again in September. If you decide not to re-cancel, you will have access until your subscription ends on 10/22/2018. Please let us know exactly how you wish to proceed.

​Weight Watchers is committed to your success. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reply directly to this email so we can further assist you.
Best wishes on your journey. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,