Wegmansstore manager

D

Hi my name is donavent vaden I'm a 30 year old African American male who loves and goes to your store in Elmira all the time.today I go in to pick up a prescription some candy for my stepdaughter who was with me a ginger ale and a beer when I got to the register the cashier look at my ID and than cut on the light for assistance. He than whisper too the manger and the manger says to me that because I'm with my stepdaughter who is ten and I'm 30 we're too close in age for them to sell me the beer.I found this disgusting that if this is a real policy why is it not any signs stating that and I'm pretty sure family come in all the time and don't have the same problem I did please fix this wrong.