Webwatcherstopped working. screenshots, keystrokes won't load

I have been using webwatcher for about 18 months. 2 months ago I paid almost $200 for renewal access to my screenshots, keystrokes etc. 0n sunday, 25 march, the site stopped working. I still have about 132, 000 screen shots left. I can load the page but nothing appears. I am so furious. I have sent several emails to support, which have all been ignored as well as submitting at least 12 tickets requesting assistance. I want a refund or my page restored. I only use this on my home computer. Their phone number has also disappeared off the home page. Is their a more reliable monitoring/ keystroke program on the market?
No response when I call there toll free number

[protected]

James Wainberg Apr 03, 2017

I have same problem. They tried to con another $20 for "white glove service chat" to help me fix it. What a total scam!