webuy.comfraud

D

I got a new phone about a year ago and was looking for some cash so I decided to sell my old one. I went to Cex or webuy.com because they gave me the highest quote for my phone. After that I decided that I would sell it to them.

About a month past before I decided to do a little investigating. I looked on UPS and found that the phone got there a couple of days after I sent it. After that I sent an email, then another email, a couple of phone calls, and nothing.

Now almost 6 months later I don’t have my phone, I don’t have any money, and I wasted more money shipping it about 45 dollars than I ever got for it which is Zero. I sent one last email saying if it was the last thing I do I’m going to warn everyone of this shoddy company. This letter is just step one.

• Updated by Hotse · Dec 07, 2019

And I was told by an advisor that I will recieve my cheque next day and that was on Thursday so I should have received it Friday and yet I haven't received it today either

• Ko
    Kousik varun Murali Dec 19, 2019

I faced macbook board issue within 10 months from the date of purchase. They gave me a warranty of 24 months. But they simply rejected my issue. They are the number one fraudsters. Please don't be their prey.

• Ho
    Hotse Dec 15, 2019

I am really annoyed at this service I understand that it's very busy but when your told i will recieve the cheque next day yet haven't received it yet is beyond belief I send the goods they get checked then my wait for the cheque is over the time that I was told so I'm asking why otherwise I will ask for my goods back and I will go elsewhere ?

• Co
    Connah Scudder Nov 12, 2019

My phone wont charge properly I bought this phone late last night around half 5...I want a full refund I am not happy atall I don't want to go down the route of see if its fixable I just want a full refund I have the receipt still...could this be sorted and ring me on [protected] if u need any more updates many thanks

• Ay
    Ayodeji Sep 09, 2019

I bought the witcher 3 wild hunt game of the year edition at high Wycombe and got the game box but got the standard witcher game disk and was still priced £20

• Ju
    Julie Hutchinson Aug 14, 2019

I brought a 10in tablet ended up the a completely different tablet it was a 7in tablet instead what complete con I won't be using your company again does this look like a 10in tablet don't think so

Comments

• Kh
    Khan Choudhury Mar 23, 2019

i sold a mobile to cex at the great yarmouth store on wednesday morning 13th march at 11:33am and i have NOT been paid any money. i want this investigated please. i am very very annoyed. the member of staff that dealt with me was named shannon w. order no GT729469 thank you k choudhury tel [protected]

• Ad
    Adrian1121 Feb 25, 2019

I've bought Wii console and oh controller and games, when to sell it today and there was some 4 eyes guy telling me that my controller is mouldy from inside. Well I bought it here you idiot. Guys check everything you buy from cex because you won't be able to resell it.

• Ab
    Abby Yung Feb 25, 2019

I bring my macbook pro to sell it everything is working fine until one of staff erase everything on my hard drive so my macbook won't start again.and they said can't do anything about it. I speak to the supervisor david r and staff gvaene d .they can't help me out.i am so upset about it.

• Ax
    Axo Dec 11, 2018

Faulty item sold to me, returned but not offered refund as policy states! STAY CLEAR OF CEX. They are crooks