Wawa / wawa classic italian hoagie

United States Review updated:

I purchased a WAWA Classic Italian hoagie today, April 3, 2019 @ 12:19p.m. (transaction #9924131)…. BIG mistake. Strangely, the "hoagie" did not have a "build" list paper attached AND it felt HOT inside the wrapper - as if was a meatball sandwich - took it home and refrigerated ASAP. Later, took it out of frig to eat - the roll was VERY HARD, hoagie was not cut in half, looked disgusting. I immediately took it back to the place of purchase: store #08066 / York Rd., Jenkintown, PA. I spoke with the Store Manager, who offered to make replacement. Not wanting to eat a WAWA hoagie from THIS LOCATION, I took a cash refund instead. For my time, gas and having to drive 6 miles round-trip to return this garbage, plus the disappointment of being without a meal, I felt that WAWA could have done a lot better with "customer satisfaction" than what I was offered. At the very least, a refund and a coupon for a FREE replacement should have been offered. A longtime customer - I am extremely turned off - close to being a "former" customer at this point.

Tt
May 02, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      May 02, 2019

You are not entitled to more than a refund. Stop being greedy. Want free food because you cannot afford to feed yourself visit a soup kitchen. You are not entitled to get more than you paid. Not their fault you cannot afford to feed yourself. Maybe you can try applying for food stamps?

• Sh
      Jul 09, 2019

you're lucky they even gave you that! ...Hours later, in the fridge where bread gets hard, and you want a replacement or refund?? And you didn't even bother to look at it before you put in the fridge when it felt "warm and smelled like a meatball sub?" Always someone trying to get hand outs...