WawaI am complaining about the customer service received at 2:03 a. m today which is november 18, 2007

A Nov 18, 2017 Review updated:

My husband locked into the Wawa‘s door on Park Boulevard north as there was no customer service representatives available to assist the customers that were standing in line. My husband tried to get the attention of some of the customer service representative in the back stock area. He was greeted with an attitude from Shanta a black young lady with glasses . She told him she did not have to help him when he was trying to get help with a product he needed . Other customers needed help standing in line. She just stood there and stared at him before getting his product. This is not the first time we have visited this location and no one was at the check out counter early morning to offer assistance. This is unacceptable and employees like Her are ruining your companies name. Someone needs to have a conversation with this lady and I will be sure to tell all my friends about the horrible experience that I had at Wawa on Park boulevard and not sure what the cross street is I believe at Starkey Road.