Wawabreakfast scrambled egg and bacon bowl platter

J

I ordered the 3 scrambled eggs, bacon and rye toast platter from the location on the corner of 1120 E Veterans Hwy in Jackson NJ. When I got to work it seemed as if there was maybe 1½ eggs if that in the platter. I did here bickering behind the food counter and the woman stated they were low on eggs. I would rather wait or be told to reorder then be given half my order I paid for. I normally do not go to this wawa as I live in Brick and prefer that one off Lanes Mill Rd as all the workers are friendly and never had bad service. I was running late and chose this one and was very disappointed.

breakfast scrambled egg and bacon bowl platter