Menu
D
Author of the complaint
1:45 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is Denise. My regular pick up day is on Tuesdays afternoon. When I got home Tuesday evening I noticed that my trash had not been picked up. I thought maybe they were just running late. I checked the website which said the ETA was between 6:30-8:45 I didn't hear the truck so I returned to the website. it said trash had been picked up. I didn't check because it was raining. I let everyone know the trash had been picked up. The next day we saw the trash was still there. I called Wm to ask why. I was told the trash had been picked up. Well no it's still here. she said she had a video. I said lady the trash is still here. She said as a courtesy she'd have it picked up on Friday. I asked for a supervisor because we have a lot of trash that is why I pay for a dumpster. She told me the trash would be picked up on Thursday morning. I called this morning because I have bags of trash in my yard. I was told the trash would be picked up by end of day. Tonight my trash is still here! Nobody really cares. They all know there is really nothing I can do. But you can. You can find out who these people are and hold they accountable. I pay $106 per month for this service. This is horrible service.

View 0 more photos
Update by DENISE THOMAS
Dec 17, 2021 4:51 am

I would like the District Manager to call me.

Helpful? 0 0