The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Washington Gas — bad customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
It took 6 phone calls to get through their ridiculously ineffective voice mail system to get to a person to report a damaged gas line that was not leaking gas. I tried to explain 4 times to their emergency line that all the options I was told to try end up taking me to other WG depts who all said that it was not their job. Then they said all they could do was report the voice mail problems to their tech dept, but that was the ONLY phone number to call for customer service. Then 2 more calls trying other options that had nothing to do with repair got me to 1 nice person who told me to just forget WG and go ahead and call my plumber to get it fixed, it would be faster and probably done the right way. Washington Gas SUCKS and should be disbanded and sold to new owners. 160 years has made them a worthless, corrupt utility provider. Their management has completely lost their way and purpose.
More Washington Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Washington Gas - completely frustrating
- Washington Gas - awful company
- Washington Gas - gave my account away
- Washington Gas - be careful with their &estimated& billing
- Washington Gas - billing
- Washington Gas - disconnected service wrongfully
- washingtongas.com - cut off gas without notice!
- Washington Gas - awful customer service
- Washington Gas - vandalism, billing, lying
- Washington Gas - takes 3 appointments to turn gas on