Walker Marketing & ConsultantsUnethical behavior

T

I got a random call from Kaelynn saying she received my "application" and wanted to schedule an interview. She asked me a few questions and set up an interview for Monday. She said the position was for a "Client Services Representative". I called back on Monday to ask her what date I applied. She didn't know, but she said they definitely received my application from either Monster.com or Indeed.com. I asked her the name of the company (which she never provided me). She only stated "Walker". I asked was it "Walker Marketing", and she did not answer. I asked her what exactly the Client Services/Coordinator position entailed and she grew silent. Soon after she disconnected the line. Needless to say, I never made it to the interview. Very misleading company that outright lied to me about receiving my "application".