The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Walden University — Tempo graduate studies financial aid
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My higher educational experience with Walden University has been highly professional and frustrating. I am currently enrolled in Walden University Graduate Tempo Program. The courses began in February 2020. In March 2020 I was unfortunately effect by the COVID19 Pandemic. I became ill, loss my job and cared for other family members who was effected by the virus. Walden University decides to withhold my financial aid. When I contacted the academic advisor and financial aid department that stated that I have to meet a certain credit on the courses to receive financial aid funds. I stated that this is an extremely difficult time for many Americans. I have filed a complaint with the Department of Education Civil Rights, The Inspector General Office and The Federal Student Loan Department. Walden refuses to support their students.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Walden University Complaints & Reviews
- Walden University - FRAUD
- Walden University - cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
- Walden University - STEALING MONEY
- Walden University - Lack of honest advisement for PhD programs in Counseling Education and Supervision
- Walden University - fraud in education
- Walden University - I did not enroll for the fall. Walden enrolled me anyway.
- Walden University - Walden University
- Walden University - Master's in FPSY
- Walden University - Lack of help to progress--delayed finish
- Walden University - service educational courses to students