Walden UniversityTempo graduate studies financial aid

My higher educational experience with Walden University has been highly professional and frustrating. I am currently enrolled in Walden University Graduate Tempo Program. The courses began in February 2020. In March 2020 I was unfortunately effect by the COVID19 Pandemic. I became ill, loss my job and cared for other family members who was effected by the virus. Walden University decides to withhold my financial aid. When I contacted the academic advisor and financial aid department that stated that I have to meet a certain credit on the courses to receive financial aid funds. I stated that this is an extremely difficult time for many Americans. I have filed a complaint with the Department of Education Civil Rights, The Inspector General Office and The Federal Student Loan Department. Walden refuses to support their students.

RESOLVED

• Walden University's response · Oct 28, 2020

At Walden University, we take the concerns and experiences of our students very seriously, and wish to hear from you if your experience did not meet your expectations, so that we can work with you to try to resolve your concerns. If you would like to discuss your specific situation, we are here to help you.

If you are a current student, or attended Walden within the past year, please contact us by clicking on this link to complete this form https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/a01on77Qb5e5z1I and provide us with specific details of your situation, and one of our school managers will contact you.

If you are a former Walden University student who last attended Walden more than one year ago, please contact [email protected] and provide us with your name, student ID, program of study, dates of enrollment, location, and specific details of your situation, and a Walden representative will contact you.