Menu

Walden University review: Student complaint

M
Author of the complaint
10:55 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been trying to get a section transfer, I first went to my adviser, she intrun connected me to the intrim program director, which he did not like, they sat on the complaint for some time then they wnet again and told me I needed to submit a formal complaint, ( which Walden University rules mention, once there is a formal compliant submitted the University has to respond with 10 to 15 days, again they sat on it, until I had to e-mail and go higher up, but by this time and from the begining the Director had made his mind up not to allow me to transfer. I will have to go to J. Kaplan who is the CEO of the University since this is a profit University not Public or State . i also want a full refund and now they are telling me again I have to fill out a refund waiver this is becoming a complete nithg mare. Which I willnot stand for University are there to help the student succeed and his or her career not just to put the students to the side in hopes that the students forget or just give up and except what is shoved at the faces . That is the way I fell and I have and e-mail in which they had made up their minds before I even filled out the formal compliant and submitted it. This is bias and unprofessional for and Universityto do this . I will not submit any prove at this time I will submit them to some who wants to help and is professsional.
Thanks Mary

More Walden University complaints & reviews

Walden University - Fraud
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Walden University - Cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment... The list goes on!
Walden University - Stealing money
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Walden University - Lack of honest advisement for phd programs in counseling education and supervision
Walden University - Walden University