WageWorksNo refunds

I have four SmartTrip cards for the DC Metro. At no time when i was adding money to these cards was I told that the money was gone forever. I am moving to an area that has no transit that is associated with Wageworks. Wageworks will not refund money on my cards but will only credit them to a different transit system. This puts Wageworks high on the rip-off scale for me.

RESOLVED

• Sh
    sherijamison Aug 28, 2012

want to close my card

• Wa
    WageWorks Executive Escalation Team Nov 15, 2011

Dear WageWorks Participant,

Thank you for your communication concerning your account issues. Your feedback is very important, and on behalf of WageWorks, we sincerely apologize for your experience.

We recognize your level of dissatisfaction and would value the opportunity to resolve your account concerns. Please contact us at [email protected] for additional assistance.

Sincerely,