Wage Works - Washington DCCommuter Benefit

My law firm used to have a very smooth system for deducting monthly transporation expenses from our paychecks and having them loaded, tax free, onto our SmartBenefits cards through WMATA. Now we have to go through multiple interfaces on a monthly basis to get the same benefit, and no one is responsible for keeping track of where the money deducted from our paychecks goes. WageWorks / Smart Trip / Smart Benefits / WMATA all pass the buck from one to the other, and no one can give you a straight answer. Wage Works is the most convoluted system I have ever been subjected to. I would rather let the money go to the US Treasury than to this group of incompetents.

• Dear WageWorks Participant,

Thank you for your communication concerning your account issues. Your feedback is very important, and on behalf of WageWorks, we sincerely apologize for your experience.

We recognize your level of dissatisfaction and would value the opportunity to resolve your account concerns. Please contact us at [email protected] for additional assistance.

Sincerely,