The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved WageWorks — Sucks: Gives stupid info
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This is the worst company/customer service I have come across. They always come up with excuses not to pay back. The latest one I have heard today is that the re-imbursement can take UPTO 180 days. No one was able to explain why. The customer rep also said that the info is in the user agreement and when I asked her to show it in the agreement she couldnt :). I think they can keep your money and invest in their individual accounts and make money out of it... I am talking to my employer to get rid of them. I hope!!!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More WageWorks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices
- WageWorks - Bad service
- WageWorks - Wageworks - big scam
- WageWorks - Bad customer service
- WageWorks - Customer Service
- WageWorks - card always declined, claims, denied customer service blames customer
- WageWorks - cobra insurance coverage
- Wageworks - Reimbursement
- WageWorks - Terrible customer service