VVM Attorneysillegal trace locator placed on my credit profil

M

Ref no: i1996406
Vvm has placed an illegal trace locator on my credit profile and if this is not removed with immediate effect, I will be pursuing legal action against this company. All current details on my credit profile are accurate and thus there is no legal reason for this trace to have been placed.
I have contacted vvm several times regarding the matter they are supposed to be investigating, however, they have failed to respond to my numerous emails and have chosen instead, to inundate me with threatening smss on an almost daily basis. I have made it abundantly clear that I will not deal with this matter over the phone as this has proven to lead to me being given false information and incurs costs that I cannot maintain. I have the right to request all correspondence to be limited to email only as this provides me with written proof of everything that is discussed. This decision is due to the appalling treatment I have received from vodacom and vvm. This company does not have the right to ignore my emails and then threaten me constantly and follow through with illegal procedures. They are not above the laws of the country.