VRL Logistics / VRL Group1. goods came late. 2. assist by wrong information. 3. goods not given to my person 4. manager of masjid bandar have switched of his phone. etc.

J Nov 28, 2019

L R No [protected] - Date of release - 12.11.2019

this is to inform you that First My goods came late to your ware house in Mumbai Masjid bandar.
Secondly your tele phone operator guide us wrong that your goods have not came to mumbai (calling from 23.11.2019 to 26.11.2019). Every time your operator guided us wrongly.
3. Goods Not given to my person telling that trere is no stamp on your L.R. No one have told me that stamp is compulsory. one of your person Mr. Swami told on builty it is mentioned but on my Builty there is no such instruction written.
4. Your Manager Mr. Rathod's mobile (number given by Mr. Swami) is switched off. There is no one to contact at Mumbaiu Masjid Bandar Branch.
one of your staff Mr. Chandru is not going to talk with me as my person is still there from one and ahalf hour. Your staff telling I am going to Lunch. is this time to take lunch???. or your staff is going for "Time pass"

Contact
[protected]
Khushal
Grace Fine Paper Co.
Mumbai

RESOLVED

• VRL Logistics / VRL Group's response · Nov 29, 2019

Dear Valued Customer
    Thanks for your feed back we would like to informed that the said material booked on firm address not a personal name so as per our company norms we get the rubber stamp and signature on the delivery copy compulsary for proof delivery.Due to lunch time you have face some problems so we are informed our branch to not repeated in future.
    Thanks And Regards