Volkswagenvento

B Nov 20, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam
It is to inform that undersigned had bought Volkwagen Vento Car in the year 2014 from M/s Pvt. Ltd, Rampur Road, Haldwani, Distt: Nainital. The registration no of my car is UK01: A8000. The car running satisfactorily for around 3 years but around one & half year ago the car was given to M/S Maa Sheetla Autowheels, Haldwani for its servicing. After taking the car from servicing, when I drove around 15-20Km from the service centre, suddenly the car stopped & unable to start again. The matter was immediately informed to manager service centre and with the help of service centre the car was taken to the same service work shop and after diagnosis it was found that no engine oil was filled by the service personnel and even in the petrol tank the diesel was poured and due to which the engine of the car was ceased.
As undersigned was having a good rapport with then service manager Mr Parveen Dumla (contact no. [protected]) and on good faith, I left my car in the service work shop for necessary repair/rectification and I was told by the service manager that the same shall be rectified free of cost. In between the then service manger changed his job and joined some other organization.
Since then I was chasing up the matter with the work shop personnel and they were always assuring me that they will deliver the car as soon as they receive parts from the Volkswagen. As the parts have to come from Germany that's why it is taking more time.
Recently to my extreme surprise, when I visited the service centre as routine follow up, I found that the car is in very dilapidated condition, component like engine, front glass, tyre were not found the car. While talking to the present service manager Joe, (contact no.[protected]), he informed that parts may be sold by the service personnel and they were offering me for some off the record settlement. It is also mentioned that the behavior of service centre people is also very rude now. This is a very clear case of cheating and fraud by the Volkswagen service centre.
From this event, I am really disheartened and aggrieved and I want to ask Volkswagen how such big brand name can give their franchise to such a careless and irresponsible people.
I expect from Volkswagen to take necessary action in this regard so that I can get my car at the earliest after due repair. Failing to this, I would have to resort for legal action for my financial loss as well as mental agony from this case and highlighting the matter in regional/national media including electronic/print/social media.
I hope Volkswagen will take some prompt favorable action to maintain the trust of their customers.
Some photographs of the car lying the service centre, its RC and insurance paper are attached for your ready reference.
Thanks & Regards