Vodafone — pathetic customer care services!
I am highly disappointed by the customer care services provided by the vodafone prepaid . I have been writing them reminder mails at the [protected]@vodafone.com and nobody seems to listen. The word care is so ironic as there seems not an iota of care in the way company is treating its customer. I had approx Rs. 1200 worth of balance in my prepaid account when the validity of my recharge got expired.
The mobile set was not working at that time and hence the number was not in use. No attempt was made by the company to contact us even though the alternate contact no. was given at the time of taking this number. When i called up the customer care regarding my complaint, I was put on hold for a no. of times before I could be heard and could get my complaint registered. I came across some of the worst customer care executives who did not seem to understand a word of what I was saying. Finally I got a reference no.[protected] and was asked to mark a mail on the care @ vodafone.com ID. I got an automated reply and every time I mark a reminder, all I get is the automated reply.
My advice... STAY AWAY FROM VODAFONE.
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time
- Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service!
- Vodafone Group - sim card failures across europe
- Vodafone - internet package
- Vodafone Essar Ltd. - NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Vodafone Ahmedabad, India - error in last bill
- Vodafone Egypt - vodafone uk