Vodafonepathetic customer care services!

R

I am highly disappointed by the customer care services provided by the vodafone prepaid . I have been writing them reminder mails at the [protected]@vodafone.com and nobody seems to listen. The word care is so ironic as there seems not an iota of care in the way company is treating its customer. I had approx Rs. 1200 worth of balance in my prepaid account when the validity of my recharge got expired.

The mobile set was not working at that time and hence the number was not in use. No attempt was made by the company to contact us even though the alternate contact no. was given at the time of taking this number. When i called up the customer care regarding my complaint, I was put on hold for a no. of times before I could be heard and could get my complaint registered. I came across some of the worst customer care executives who did not seem to understand a word of what I was saying. Finally I got a reference no.[protected] and was asked to mark a mail on the care @ vodafone.com ID. I got an automated reply and every time I mark a reminder, all I get is the automated reply.

My advice... STAY AWAY FROM VODAFONE.

• Pa
    Partha PM Jan 23, 2008

I have never seen/heard a worst mobile service rather than vodafone-india now a days.

• Ra
    Ravi K Sharma Mar 08, 2008

I fully concur with the views,anguish and frustration of Vodafone costumers.The company is fleecing subscribers by indulging in unfair practices through their promos which get activated with a single click without double-check or confirmation of the requisition.Can't they SMS promos with options for activation & deactivation? Why punch holes in the innocent costumer's pocket?

• Mo
    Mohammad khushnood Alam Mar 10, 2008

Dear sir
    My number is 9899429898.Earlier i was using this number as a prepaid,but bcz of ur agency wrong committment i converted my number as a postpaid and my suffering started.
    I was said dt Std call rate will b Rs1.2/min but later i knew dt it is applicable only after RS250.
    I was said dt there will b no charge for roaming,but it is also false
    I was said dt initial amount RS250 will b adjusted in the very first month
    i was said dt if u will b not satisfied with the services offered by postpaid,then u can reconvert ur number into prepaid.
    But these all committment is emty
    now suggest me what to do

with regards
    khushnood alam

• Mo
    Mohammad khushnood Alam Jun 02, 2008

I m disagree with ur so lazy dull and wrong comittement, i even very disturb with ur so rude collection officer, who is like a gunda

• Vr
    vrushali Oct 17, 2008

I am post paid mobile holder .and on vodafone web site there is no customer care option or help option, and nowhere written how to pay online bill.and these people are asking for payment .I am out of india .how could I do this.

very ridiculous service these guyes are offerring.and too high charges

• Dr
    dr.ishant Nov 09, 2008

HI I AM ISHANT KUSHWAH AND I HAVE A PROBELUM ACTULY I WAS TAKE A NUMBER OF MY FRIEND ID SO I WANA CALL DETAILS OF MY VODAFONE PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER . MY VODAFONE NUMBER IS 9758844313. CAN YOU SEND ME ALL CALL DETAILS OF LAST MONTH ON MY E MAIL ID MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected] CAN YOU HELP ME ?

• Li
    like kumar Nov 15, 2008

HI I AM LIKE KUMAR AND I HAVE A PROBELUM ACTULY I RECIVED ANY TIME THIS VODAFONE NO. +91-9610209212 AND IT'S NO. CREAT VARIOUS PROBLEM SO PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL AND ID OF THIS NO. REPLY ME MUST.PLEASE REPLY ME ON MY MAIL ID [email protected]

• Go
    go to hell Nov 17, 2008

ya .. very pathetic customer care services ... i even hate to write regarding this...

Anuj jain Mar 25, 2009

SERVICE FAILURE LAST SIX MONTH GIVEN BELWO ADDRESS BUT TILL DATE NO ACTION BY VODAPHONE, ALL PHONE USER IN A PROBLEM, VOICE BREAKING NOT CONENCTION ON TIME, DISCONENCTION ...ETC

308 BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE
    ANSAL CAHMBER II
    NEW DELHI 110 066(INDIA)
    Mobile:91-11-9811559966
    Email :[email protected]

• Pa
    parinath Mar 31, 2010

i visit to vodafone fone store in ludhiana sarabha nagar their is a lady supervisor (suman) she is a most uneducated supervisor on vodafone store bcoz we are from london and we going to submit are complaints to vodafone uk office to later on when we go bck and she dnt know how to talk wid the custmers she is rediciouls thats it any thing u want to hear wrost service and wrost store

• Un
    unknownamus Sep 26, 2010

Hi Vodafone Team,

I the vodafone customer with the cell number 9884052565. I have activated Career tips. And now i want to unsubscribe this service would any one help me in doing this.

thanks for your understanding,

-Umar

• Sy
    Syed Sadat Abul Murshed Oct 20, 2011

Surpriseing, i personally Went to Customer Care Service
    Few Times for my blocked iPhone Number 8017716875
    I have given my all docments personally . Your Agent
    Mr.Rashid Khan, 101A, Karaya Road raughly misbehaved and
    made Problems. Please Note my First SIM number 9836917338 and aphoto of mein given given personally to Customer Csre at Park Street, Kolkata.if Not taken As an Important and free my Phone, all.it will remain As a Freud to me.Mr.Rashid Khan is a Freud Agent.
    Thanks.