Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Telecommunications Vodafone pathetic customer care services!

Vodafone  -  pathetic customer care services!

R
Author of the complaint
7:56 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am highly disappointed by the customer care services provided by the vodafone prepaid . I have been writing them reminder mails at the [protected]@vodafone.com and nobody seems to listen. The word care is so ironic as there seems not an iota of care in the way company is treating its customer. I had approx Rs. 1200 worth of balance in my prepaid account when the validity of my recharge got expired.

The mobile set was not working at that time and hence the number was not in use. No attempt was made by the company to contact us even though the alternate contact no. was given at the time of taking this number. When i called up the customer care regarding my complaint, I was put on hold for a no. of times before I could be heard and could get my complaint registered. I came across some of the worst customer care executives who did not seem to understand a word of what I was saying. Finally I got a reference no.[protected] and was asked to mark a mail on the care @ vodafone.com ID. I got an automated reply and every time I mark a reminder, all I get is the automated reply.

My advice... STAY AWAY FROM VODAFONE.

More Vodafone complaints & reviews

Vodafone - network problem
Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care
Vodafone - awful customer service
Vodafone - error in last bill
13 comments

Surpriseing, i personally Went to Customer Care Service
Few Times for my blocked iPhone Number [protected]
I have given my all docments personally . Your Agent
Mr.Rashid Khan, 101A, Karaya Road raughly misbehaved and
made Problems. Please Note my First SIM number [protected] and aphoto of mein given given personally to Customer Csre at Park Street, Kolkata.if Not taken As an Important and free my Phone, all.it will remain As a Freud to me.Mr.Rashid Khan is a Freud Agent.
Thanks.
Murshed

U
Sep 26, 2010 10:17 am

Hi Vodafone Team,

I the vodafone customer with the cell number [protected]. I have activated Career tips. And now i want to unsubscribe this service would any one help me in doing this.

thanks for your understanding,

-Umar

P
Mar 31, 2010 12:08 pm

i visit to vodafone fone store in ludhiana sarabha nagar their is a lady supervisor (suman) she is a most uneducated supervisor on vodafone store bcoz we are from london and we going to submit are complaints to vodafone uk office to later on when we go bck and she dnt know how to talk wid the custmers she is rediciouls thats it any thing u want to hear wrost service and wrost store

A
Mar 25, 2009 5:25 am

SERVICE FAILURE LAST SIX MONTH GIVEN BELWO ADDRESS BUT TILL DATE NO ACTION BY VODAPHONE, ALL PHONE USER IN A PROBLEM, VOICE BREAKING NOT CONENCTION ON TIME, DISCONENCTION ...ETC

308 BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE
ANSAL CAHMBER II
NEW DELHI 110 066(INDIA)
Mobile:91-11-[protected]
Email :[email protected]

G
Nov 17, 2008 12:02 am

ya .. very pathetic customer care services ... i even hate to write regarding this...

L
Nov 15, 2008 12:55 am

HI I AM LIKE KUMAR AND I HAVE A PROBELUM ACTULY I RECIVED ANY TIME THIS VODAFONE NO. +91-[protected] AND IT'S NO. CREAT VARIOUS PROBLEM SO PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL AND ID OF THIS NO. REPLY ME MUST.PLEASE REPLY ME ON MY MAIL ID [email protected]

D
Nov 09, 2008 12:13 pm

HI I AM ISHANT KUSHWAH AND I HAVE A PROBELUM ACTULY I WAS TAKE A NUMBER OF MY FRIEND ID SO I WANA CALL DETAILS OF MY VODAFONE PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER . MY VODAFONE NUMBER IS [protected]. CAN YOU SEND ME ALL CALL DETAILS OF LAST MONTH ON MY E MAIL ID MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected] CAN YOU HELP ME ?

V
Oct 17, 2008 9:01 am

I am post paid mobile holder .and on vodafone web site there is no customer care option or help option, and nowhere written how to pay online bill.and these people are asking for payment .I am out of india .how could I do this.

very ridiculous service these guyes are offerring.and too high charges

M
Jun 02, 2008 6:20 am

I m disagree with ur so lazy dull and wrong comittement, i even very disturb with ur so rude collection officer, who is like a gunda

M
Mar 10, 2008 2:56 am

Dear sir
My number is [protected].Earlier i was using this number as a prepaid,but bcz of ur agency wrong committment i converted my number as a postpaid and my suffering started.
I was said dt Std call rate will b Rs1.2/min but later i knew dt it is applicable only after RS250.
I was said dt there will b no charge for roaming,but it is also false
I was said dt initial amount RS250 will b adjusted in the very first month
i was said dt if u will b not satisfied with the services offered by postpaid,then u can reconvert ur number into prepaid.
But these all committment is emty
now suggest me what to do

with regards
khushnood alam

R
Mar 08, 2008 1:31 am

I fully concur with the views,anguish and frustration of Vodafone costumers.The company is fleecing subscribers by indulging in unfair practices through their promos which get activated with a single click without double-check or confirmation of the requisition.Can't they SMS promos with options for activation & deactivation? Why punch holes in the innocent costumer's pocket?

P
Jan 23, 2008 3:13 am

I have never seen/heard a worst mobile service rather than vodafone-india now a days.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

425 complaints