Vodafonenetwork busy!

V

I am using Vodafone (previously Hutch) service in Bangalore since last 6 months. The primary reason for going for Vodafone was the tariff plan. But after such hard time I think I made mistake for choosing Vodafone. Now a days i observed that dialing out during evening time (5pm-7pm) is very difficult, as I always get 'Network Busy'. But today it was height, i am trying to dial out since 6pm to 11pm. I was getting 'Network Busy' continuously. I couldn't dial single call out.

I am wondering how Vodafone will sustain its growth of its customer base in coming future? They really need to work hard on network issues, and infrastructure.

• Ro
    roy.pk Mar 02, 2009

VODAFONE SERVICE IS VERY VERY VERY BAD. I AM SUFERING FOR SO MANY YEARS, LT COL ROY

Chittapragada Ratna Kumar Mar 02, 2009

Hi,
    this is Ratna Kumar Chittapragada.I am from Bengalore.You are providing very poor service to customers.I gave a complaint long before regarding Jumping Calls, Network Busy in the area named Rekhavanipalem- TUNI(East Godavari Dt.) for the number [protected].There is lot of Network breakge.I would suggest to customers not to go with Vodafone.There is no use to mention in Adds 'happy to help '.It should be in the action.Still I expect quick reply, Otherwise I will think for an alternative

• Ga
    Gaurav Vijh Aug 20, 2008

Same problem in hyderabad. Although i have full network most of the time, whenever i call someone esp STD i have to do that atleat 10-15 times to connect, every time it says "network busy".