Vodafone / Mobile Bill Paymentpoor service!

M

Dealing with vodafone as been absolute nightmare. The bill payment has been done on in the month of sept 07 through internet. The statement was mailed, however i was asked to fax again. All this while i am in dialog with this company, they have already sent collection agency team and calling up at my place, inspite of mentioning not to do so as i have already made payment in the month of september 07 through internet. Getting through there no is trouble some, i have been repeatedly asking & mailing to give me one of the seniors member's email id, but still no response. All i get is auto -reply mails, saying we will get in touch. I am absolutely struggling to claim that i have paid my bill for last one month.

There is just no professionalism & very immature approach to it.

• Im
    IMTIAZ AHAMED .H Oct 04, 2011

Hello VODAFONE Team,

Self H. IMTIAZ AHAMED holding [protected] Vodafone Mobile conection last 6 years Approx.

Currently i have moved to a new address & where there is no Vodafone Tower at all in by mobile.

PFB my new address,

20/46, Guruvpa Street, Ayanavaram, Chennai - 23.

This issue is very typical & cricitical, since i am holding 9 conection s in my family with Vodafone, being a vodafone customer all these years, i have made many compilants last one month & there is no proper response.

requesting to take corrective action ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Imtiaz.

• Ri
    riju dey Feb 12, 2010

YES THEY (VODAFONE) DESERVE THIS

• Cu
    Customer Vodafone May 06, 2009

The idiots do not respond to mails and their office number will never be answered. Best thing is, try other provider in stead of getting your problem compounded. Meanwhile go to their office - barge into the room of their head ad demand the document.

• Cu
    Customer Vodafone May 06, 2009

Everyone has similar complaint about vodafone. There is no doubt, their customer service is awful. Well, I have decided to do to them what they do to me. I will insult and ill-treat every vodafone employee, wherever I meet them. I will remain elusive if they try to contact me. I have already taken another connection from a different provider and shall retain the vodafone number without paying a penny as long as it works. If they come to collect payment, I will treat them disdainfully. I will cause as much iconvenience to them as they have done to me.

• Se
    selvam Mar 19, 2009

one of the worst customer care service vodafone ...they won't solve customer problems... they are like a roudy's ...

worst ...worst ..worst ... vodafone chennai is worst...

• Vi
    Vishal Nagi Mar 19, 2009

Complaint of Miss-Behavior

I Vishal Nagi, having the Vodafone connection of no [protected], would like to bring your kind attention of the miss behavior of your Vodafone personnel handling store floor supervisor Mr. Radhay and Mr. Hemanth at Sector-18, Noida Mall.
    I had been to your Vodafone Store, located at Sector-18, Noida today (dated 19-03-2009) to pay my mobile bill (moblie no as mentioned above). It was of great surprise to my knowledge that while paying my bill at the cash payment machine the amount flashed on the screen was of Rs. 289/-, whereas as per my bill the amount was of Rs. 147 only as per your bill no [protected] Dt: 03.03.09 (copy of bill attached).
    An amount of Rs. 150/- had been deposited at the same machine of which the receipt has been attached for your reference.
    However to clarify my bill amount I visited your office located next to your cash payment machine, wherein I got the token no 89 dated 17-02-2009, time 1.20.29PM, (Copy attached).
    My complaint is mentioned below.
    1. Please be noted that at first place the date mentioned in your token was two days back, it is due date token instead of current date. (Copy attached)
    2. Secondly when I approached counter no A, your represent Mr. Hemanth, told me to wait as per token no. for your turn
    3. As per instruction of Mr. Hemanth I was waiting for my turn but to my notice I saw the entire counter representative is not taking the work seriously, they are taking more then 20-30 minitus for each person, and at the same time the visitor’s crowd was increasing.
    4. After waiting for more than an hour, I enquired about the token no given to me with your official Representative Mr. Radhay, Floor Supervisor.
    5. When I approached him for my queries, inspite of clearing the issue he started misbehaving with me using abusive languages.
    6. I ask him to provide me his senior official or manager’s name, he started abusing me as well as his manager, and stated that “I am the whole sole in-charge of this store and we can’t change this work culture. If you have any problem you may very well go to our corporate office and I am sure they will do nothing about this matter”.
    Based on the above mentioned, I request you to take necessary action against both of them failing to which you shall force me to take legal steps against this act.
    Vishal Nagi
    Advocate Dist & Session court
    Faridabad.
    (M): [protected], [protected]

• Di
    Divya Dec 05, 2008

I'm presently using a CUG number which was previously used by my colleaugue, who also had another personal vodafone number of his own. Now I have been getting calls from vodafone (every time a different person-[protected], [protected], [protected]) for the past few weeks asking about a pending bill payment for my colleaugue's personal number. Even after giving his present contacts to the customer service repeatedly I keep getting calls asking for his contact details again and again... which is very irritating and goes to show how bad/incompetent the communication within the CS dept at Vodafone is... And to top this incompetency the last 2 calls([protected]) I have received have been particularly harrassing... Since I refused to provide the contact details again I was told that I ll be contacted by their legal advisor(????)... The attitude of these ppl is atrocious to say the least...

I would like to file a complaint on the concerned personnel considering that its NOT MY BILL and i have given them the info they required(NOT ONCE BUT ATLEAST 3 TIMES IN MY RECKONING)

What more... when i asked my colleague he said he has paid his bill!!!

VODAFONE CUSTOMER SERVICE is the PITS!!!

PS: Are there any actions taken for these complaints or is it another customer service gimmick?????

• Um
    umamaheswaran Nov 17, 2008

Hi,

My cousin mobile was lost and he was using vodafone connection, the mobile is [protected], can you please block the number and send me a conformation mail as soon as possible

thanks,
    Umamaheswaran

• Pr
    prakash sadadekar Nov 13, 2008

Pl send my sept 08 and oct 08 bill copy on my email
    hereafter send my bill on email only to pay the bill ontime
    Regards
    prakash sadadekar9

• Ru
    Rupinder from sangrur Nov 11, 2008

am from punjab my mobile no is [protected] and i m a postpaid customer ... i need punjab vodafone customer care number... i dialled the old number that is 111 but in this number i unable to speak to vodafone's customer care executives... i need a solution to this problem i need to talk to ur customer care sir...even i cant acess my vodafone account since 3 days...

• Kr
    Krishna Oct 29, 2008

I agree with all your comments.VODAFONE is worst in service and Customer care. I had made payments three months back still even I lost the sim card and I informed to them in VODAFONE store.In VODAFONE store they told me that if we lost the sim card they won't generate the bill. But still after three months I am getting the call from the VODAFONE customer care for payment of the bill for these months. Its very bad service from the VODAFONE.

nabin kumar das Oct 05, 2008

please send me a call details at my e-mail address mentioned above.

Satish Kumar Saxena Sep 18, 2008

I am brajesh Kumar and mob no is([protected]).
    on 17 september (08:41). without any request i got an sms of vodafone alerts
    active on your mobile and rs 50 deducted from my account balance.
    so i hurt alots.
    and give me reply otherwise am going to take legal action
    against cheating.

charan Aug 18, 2008

i will not pay my mobile bill service very bad network is irritating

simply putting lots of bill in my account i will never pay my bill now i am going out of station and my address is also changing let me c what they will do

Sushil Shinde Aug 01, 2008

I am not using this No. [protected] and I am paying the rent for the same no.. I went to Vodaphone gallery and paid my outsanding aomount and the representaitve said Ok sir I have disconnected your No U will be not charged for the next month rental and the very next day I Got a call saying the same No. is activated pls visit the nearest Galley to dissconnect the gallery...
    ...I am really NOT HAPPY WITH THIS THING...

• Ro
    Roop Jonali Jul 28, 2008

i have been paying the monthly bill through credit card then why I received a call before the billing department to clear my bill before date.

sudesh salgaonkar Jul 27, 2008

Dear all,

I am having vodafone handset 225 which has got some issue as im getting error (sim locked).I have checked replacing the sim card which is working perfectly fine on other handset.I have caled up the customer care on 111 and told them the issue.One of the executive told me to visit the nearest vodafone store and they will check on the issue.

The same day i visited the vodafone store in Goa and one of the executive checked on my issue.The executive having a tag on her shoulder "happy to help " followd by her name "Siddhi ".

She told me that the handset is under warrenty and will be replaced by new one.she then added that hey dont have handset in stock.

I told them that ill giv u in writing as she was not ready to logg my complaint.

if i dont get the replacement..ill make you suffer VODAFONE

• Ra
    rakesh Jul 26, 2008

very very poor service

• La
    lalit Jul 04, 2008

vodafone having 1 of the worst customer services...

sumesh Jun 06, 2008

disturbing this no pls help [protected]

madan kumar Jun 02, 2008

dear sir,

my name is a madan kumar. i am submit identy proof in ansal plaza vodafone care center. on date 28-05-08. and custmor exucative tell me this number activate with in 48 hours but my number not activated yet . my phone number [protected] ple sir, hurry up my number urgent.

regards
    madan kumar

• Um
    umesh yadav May 13, 2008

I want to know when will be free customer care of delhi region. i am trying to talk to last 24 hrs but unable to talk to customer care. if i dial 111 i get only add from your computerised machine no body is receiving my call.

This is very irresponsible. If vodafone is not able to give well customer service then i will complaint to indian parliament or court. so please take it serious and take bold decision. vodafone world card service is also so poor, my 24 rupees have gone due to world card poor network. i coudl not talk to due to network problem. my no. is [protected]

Now STD charge have become Rs. 1.30 but my STD call charge is Rs. 2.65 . How it happens, can i know this.

in customer care i want to talk but nobody is receiving my call.

regards.

Umesh yadav, delhi

umesh yadav delhi

• Pa
    Pankaj Mehta May 05, 2008

The customer service of Vodafone Gp is hopeless. I have deposited INR 750/- for recharge of my mobile no [protected] at your Borivili office which remains unactioned after almost 24 hrs and no one is able to advise me the status. I am advised, that I need to go to ur Borivli office to find the status.

The time taken at your Borivli (W) centre to serve customer is pathetic and it seems no one bothers to respond to customer either at your Borivili office or over the support nos

manish choubey Apr 29, 2008

i have cleared my all dues and paid through the cheque in the month of february. i also terminated the service but still i get the bill regularly. and also a call from vodafone. one thing for sure m not going to do anything like giving application or whatever.. its not my mistake. neither i will pay the bill. whatever u want to do. just do it and better upgrade the system. its not my fault. hope u will not disturb me anymore..
    or else action will be completly mine

nagesh Apr 27, 2008

I am naveen using corp talk plan new sim from 20/04/07.I saw my bill on 25/04/08 @ nite, it was 203Rs.Again on next day i verified my bill i feel terrible it was showing 4887Rs. i dont know y it is showing that much of amout. The thing is dat i used that sim for only 8 hours for local calls it self.
    So kindly i need help from any superiors of vodafone shop and i would like to check the bill.I want the reason y it is showing dat much of bill unnecessaryly, what was the problem behind it. if it happen like this, how can customer should tolerate all these
    things. kindly suggest me to get out of this problem.

• Hy
    hyh Apr 02, 2008

The service was much beter before ORANGE was in the market, & even it was better when HUTCH doggy came in the market,

but it should now be treated or named as ''THE BHADWAA SERVICE" after it was renamed as VODAFONE, as after its naamkaran, the calls to VODAFONE nos. are unavailable & its the fact

Anil Mar 18, 2008

Vodafone is the worst customer service i have evefr seen in my life. I registered a complaint to enable the GPRS settings to my new motorola mobile one week before and no one turned till now to attend the complaint. No i am looking for changing from vodafone to Airtel.

Nataraj Dec 24, 2007

i faced same problem this month. I made payment because of their system problem vodafone did not recieve payment. And they disconned my mobile claiming bill payment not done.

Worst service I have ever seen in India.

I was big appreciator of hutch services earlier. Now I hate vodafone services. Please spread message to your friends. They can look for Airtel or BSNL.

• Da
    David Dec 14, 2007

I have wonderful experience with the customer care executives.They are well mannered,proffessional,dedicated and always prompt in their service.

I dont know why people are accusing them.its really bad.its just because of their mindset and narrowed outlook.they are ill tempered and they feel others the same.

"Thake the stick in your eye before you look for dirt in someone else eye"

• Da
    David Dec 14, 2007

Hi Guys

One of the best customer care service.

suresh Dec 12, 2007

Hi,

I aggree with all your comments. VODAFONE is worst in service and Customer care. The collection guys doesnt know to deal with the Corporate customer. They were very cruel. I would like to file a compliant on them because they acted very cruelly when they want to collect the payment of my delhi number([protected]). I dont want to discuss on that. But i woul like to put the numbers where i received calls from delhi... (I was unable to pay the bill when i transfered to hyd.. I tried in the hutch outlet but they said that they cant receive delhi connection payments)

The numbers are - ajay sabharwal +[protected] (But i found that this number belongs to a persone from Vodaphone itself....I dont want to put his email address and spoil his name...If any body wants they can email me)

RK Misra... [protected] (They told that they are calling from patiala) But after i made a payment both these guys were switching off the mobile...

I have send a email for clarification to them, but they didn't respond. That is why i am putting it in forum.

Hutch was farbetter... VODAPHONE is the worst

Regards,
    Suresh.

• Vi
    Vinny Dec 11, 2007

Things were far better when it was hutch. I was a loyal hutch customer for almost 5 years but vodafone is completely useless. Their service has gone from bad to worse. Its impossible to reach them even on their Customer care numbers and even if you do their imcompetence is astounding. I havent received by bill for the month of Nov and I've been asking them to send it to me by email since last one week.. and all they can give me are crappy excuses!!! How difficult is it to send a bill on a mail ID??

And whats more when you call their CC number they use all the tricks of the trade, keeping you call on hold as soon as it rings and then disconnect it, put on mute soon after they pick the call. This way the CCE achieve their targets the customer gets frustrated to the core.

• Se
    senthil Dec 06, 2007

respected sir,
    i am from chennai my mobile no is [protected] .... i need chennai's vodafone customer care number... i dialled the old number that is [protected] but in this number i unable to speak to vodafone's customer care executives.... i need a solution to this problem i need to talk to ur customer care sir.....

charanjit Dec 03, 2007

its good customer care as per mr exp. charanjit

• Ga
    ganesan Dec 03, 2007

Sir,
    I am running recharge & mobile sevice shop on mandavali vodafone
    distributer is not come to shop & he not give a correct answer about he
    conme are not . And he not give a air recharge sim. With out easy sim
    how i can service to my customers
    please help for me to get air recharge sim card

• Pr
    priyanka srivastava Nov 30, 2007

Bill payments is a nightmare with Vodafone. I dropped cheque into the drop box 4 days back and it seems still my cheque is not collected and now I dont have any services on my cell.. Is this my fault???

• Ri
    rinchen ongmu bhutia advocate Nov 29, 2007

Vodafone customer care is really ###. For the last four days I have been tying to call their customer care [protected] and can you imagine it does not work. I have called the other number [protected] many many times and either it is busy or even if it rings nobody responds. I have cleared all my bills but I can not use my phone cause every time I try to use my phone, it says I have not cleared my bills. I want to call customer care but none of the numbers are working. The management should kick out all the staff and appoint fresh ones. Vodafone is a nightmare!

chandan kumar Nov 29, 2007

Vodafone gives a very bad bad customer care.I calld them near about 8 times cause i am not able to send any national smss' .each and every time they told that our customer care executive will call you very soon but i didnt receive a single call from there side.Apart from this i have complained for several other things which are still unattended yet.I just cant understand why they are providing this type of service.When it was hutch there custore care was very much satisfactory.Now they are not just listening to customer.If you jump on them only one word they know to reply that is "I am extremely sorry sir".

very very bad customer care.

• Mu
    Murali Krishnan Nov 28, 2007

I have mobile connections of almost all service providers in chennai, the Vodafone are the worst of the lot. Their bill collection ways are very unprofessional. As mentioned in the mail, the internet payment takes a couple of days to reach them even when we make it before the due date, but still they send the collection team to our home, worse if we are not at home, the agents go the extent of telling the neighbors about the purpose of their arrival. This is very unprofessional and they need to be trained on such basic things .

I am not going to continue with the Vodafone connection. Others should do the same to teach them a lesson and make them more customer friendly and give the services which they are being paid for.

• Ku