Vodafone Group — purposely deducting amount from my balance without any reason neither proof
this is to inform you I am using Vodafone services from last one and half month and my number is [protected] . My balance gets deducted purposely saying reason that it has been deducted for mms . Neither I have done mms till date and neither Vodafone has any proof for deductions . This has been done more than 10 times and after launching complain every time on mail they refund my amount and make apologies. Yesterday they deduct 6 rs from my account balance without any reason and I have been continuously following up in mail but no reply and also no resolution done.
Such a fraud this does conpany does with customer and I know many of them are victims of it .
Common people survive because of such fraud service providers and looting them
I need my balance to be refunded at earliest and need fare working from service provider
More Vodafone Group Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time
- Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service!
- Vodafone Group - sim card failures across europe
- Vodafone - internet package
- Vodafone Essar Ltd. - NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Vodafone Ahmedabad, India - error in last bill
- Vodafone Egypt - vodafone uk