Vodafone Groupcomplain about poor network.

A

I have been using vodafone number i i am suffiring through a lot of network problem n i have made complaints number of time but nothing yet happened in my favor, so im seriously irritated with the vodafone network.

So if the company can help its customer then please help this problem out im suffering with it from past few months.
Arpita ([protected])

• Ha
    Hasmukhsinh Chawada Jul 08, 2019

Dear Sir,

We have been satisfied customer with Vodafoneidea Ltd. since last 15 years. Our company is using CUG facility for 14 mobile numbers but regret to inform you that nowadays we are having difficulty in conversations due to poor network reception. The handset's network indicator sometimes shows half signal at one place and on the other side no signal at all. This unwanted obstruction posing lot of inconvenience to us. It makes a huge loss in business and customer relationship.

Not only we are facing network coverage issue but our complete 300 Acres industrial area is also facing the same coverage issue. Hence, many of the industrialists have switch over to the other mobile service provider company and we too have planned to switch over to other mobile service provider company in mere future if the network coverage problem is not resolved on urgent basis.

It was informed to corporate customer care department on June 16, 2019 via email but we have not received any response besides several follow ups.

In this situation, I would request you to take necessary actions to resolve the problem on urgent basis.

Your early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

For further assistance, please speak to Mr. Vishal at Vodafoneidea number [protected].

Thanking you.

Web: www.kesarequipments.com

• As
    Ashwani Tewatia Jan 20, 2019

Hi,

I am Ashwani Tewatia and my village is Chholas ki mandhiya in Dadri, Gautam Budh Nagar.. Network and speed of 3g & 4g in my village and area is very bad.. I have all the vodafone connections in family.. Please work on the network speed in my village..

Ashwani Teotia
    Mobile- [protected]

Anoop Dhillon Jan 05, 2019

R/Sir

Greetings of the day ।।

Last two days i facing problem in vodafone network in my city Jind ( Haryana).My net speed is also very slow in 4G . Before it 2 or 3 days ago it was very good but now it is very poor . Kindly solve it as soon as otherwise i have to port my number.

Warm Regards