Having problems with Vodafone Group?

Vodafone Group Customer Service Contacts

+44 163 533 251 (United Kingdom & International)
+61 426 320 000 (Australia)
+64 93 552 007 (New Zealand)
Vodafone House, The Connection
Newbury, England, Berkshire
United Kingdom - RG142FN

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodafone Group Customer Service. Initial Vodafone Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vodafone Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vodafone Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Vodafone Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

H
Nov 15, 2019

Vodafone Group — vodafone 4g

Respected, I have problem in internet speed.I have written 4G VoLTE . I already complained by call, but no...

I
Nov 05, 2019

Vodafone Group — opening postpaid number without informing + system is always down and no internet in the branch

Dear all Good day, Hope you are doing well. Im writing this complaint and I have three main points to be...

Vodafone Groupwrongly activated my number to another customer

Hi, I'm eashwar from Chennai my number is [protected]. My number was wrongly activated to another customer at your Vodafone store TTK road Chennai. When visited Vodafone store they told me that my number was wrongly activated without proper check and they reactivate my number within two days but it has been more that two weeks and my sim is not been reactivated. Even the customer who has got my number was ok to change and is waiting for a new number but your vodafone staff is not responding properly. Her name is brinda ph9943906155 Vodafone store ttk road

Vodafone Groupdata worst network of vodafone

I'm living in sector-14, hisar, haryana and i'm experiencing wrost network here... First of all plz change ur tagline from data strong network to data wrost network bcoz why should I use ur third class 2g network and pay for ur soo called data strong 4g network... Instead of solving my problem ur customer executives says everything is correct fine blahh blahh... I'm really very much frustrated... Plz solve my issue i'm unable to play at least a video at 144p on youtube or send a msg on whatsapp... Plz help me bcoz i'm stuck in under ur network now for 84 days otherwise I would have port my no. To airtel!!

N
      Nov 01, 2019

Vodafone Group — poor mobile signal on ground.

Hello sir I am resident on 23.6374980, 73.6706670 This coordinate.(vill. Charvada, tehsil zothri pal, dist...

Vodafone Grouppoor network

I am a satisfied prepaid customer of Vodafone holding mobile number [protected] since 2010. In my family we have 3 connections. My residence address is 140 malikpur near model town, delhi-9.

I regret very much to inform and place on record that from past 6 months, we are facing network problem in my residential address stated herein above. We are not able to make any call or receive it because of low signal. This unwanted obstruction posing lots of inconveniences and hardships for us. The online payment also been got much disturbed by non-getting messages of one-time-password owing to ridiculously slow network connection.I therefore request you to take necessary actions immediately to resolve and sort out this problem or else we were compelled to move other option of switch to another service provider.

Thank you in advance for your kind co-operation with regard to the above complaint and expecting a prompt resolution.

Vodafone Groupconnectivity

People calling me always find me busy. The operator message they get is " the person you are calling is speaking to someone else" even if I am not on a call. This creates loads if misunderstanding and I am frustrated with this problem continuing for long. I changed my mobile handset as well, but theproblem persists. Please sort it as soon as possible.

Vodafone Groupvodafone internet

Without a doubt this is the worst service I have ever encountered you have spent over a month messing me about I have lost time and money you lost my box obviously it's sitting on the shelf in the warehouse with all the other ones you can't be arsed to get off your lazy backside and go and get it and put it in a paper bag and send it to the correct address then "the system" is blamed which is run and programmed by humans ONE WHOLE MONTH you don't know where it is ... and now I'm informed it's going to take another 28 days to figure out how you've screwed up ...in a normal intelligent country you would have apologised for your mistake redone the order and had it fed exed with a text message to notify delivery and arrival the fact that your counterpart company in other countries does it this way and you can be bothered to do anything you propose to deliver is shameless yes ombudsman shall receive info about you to add to it's not doubt burgeoning file to anyone one reading this Vodafone are a plague don't give them your custom it will be a massive ball ache and you will be screwed around like so many others PATHETIC AND ILLEGAL TO OFFER SERVICES YOU DONT PROVIDE I don't know how you lowlifes who choose to run it this way get away with it your a bunch of criminals

Vodafone Groupmisleading information by customer service agent

After doing 249 and 199 recharge within two consecutive days my data remained 1.5 GB, but reach recharge gives 1.5 GB. Then I called customer service agent she told me to do a recharge of 229 as it doesn't have same 1.5 GB data so I will get more data to use. So same day I did 229 recharge but I was shocked to see only 2GB data. When I called customer service again they said my previous plan has lapsed due to new recharge. What a crap day before they asked me to do it and now they are saying they can not do anything. So 677 rupee for 2GB plan wow how cheap.

Vodafone Groupcustomer services

Vodafone have illegally taken money from my account. I have a copy of my contract. Which is not signed by me! I went to the store back in January to cancel it, which they assured me that they had. They hadn't! Now they have simply said. They can't help me and that is that! What a joke. Do not use this company. They rent their stores to micro-businesses, so they don't have to deal with any problems themselves. They are not honest with their customers.

customer services

Vodafone Groupnetwork issues in my area

There is a network issue in my area- Noida Extension, Techzone IV, Plot GH08C, Greater Noida-west, Uttar Pradesh 201306.
                There is Calling / internet connectivity issue.
                Calls getting dropped, taking time to connect to other numbers, internet connectivity issue, no network these are the issues occuring frequently affecting professional/personal lives.

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest.

Vodafone Groupsim card failures across europe

During my 1 month travel to Europe from Canada, I had to purchase 3 Vodaphone sim cards because 2 stopped working. I required access to internet/data during my travels and have 2 sim cards break down on me was extremely inconvenient and costed me valuable time on my vacation. Below is an explanation of what happened.

On May 9th, I arrived in Lisbon, Portugal where I purchased a Vodaphone sim card for 20 Euros at the airport which included 5gb of data, some international calling and texting for the month. The customer service representative was rude, and did not explain how it all worked in depth (I noticed my time with the customer service rep was significantly shorter than everybody else's that went before me). Roughly 2 weeks later in Italy, my friend tried to make a phone call back to Canada using a calling card but the call did not go through, wasting the calling card. I received a text message shortly afterwards that translated to "For security issues, we will inhibit the use of this service. It has a period of 12 hours to contact the Vodaphone support channels". I no longer had service; and had no way of contacting Vodaphone.

Luckily, Sorrento, Italy had a Vodaphone so I went to their store the next day to see if they could resolve the issue. Understandably, they could not resolve the issue because it was a sim card from Portugal. I was disappointed to find out that I would just have to purchase another sim card that would be valid for one month for the rest of my trip. This cost me 25 Euros, but it included 15gb, and some more international minutes & texts allowance.

About 10 days later, my data was barely working and came to a complete halt a few hours later. I tried to restart the phone, shut it down over night and searched many other ways to resolve the issue since I still had a network connection. I was on a day trip out the Groningen at this point and had to take it to a Vodaphone store there. The customer service rep was very friendly, but he was stumped. Again, I had to purchase another sim card; this time it was 10 Euros for 2GB with some international calling and texts. This would go on to suffice for the rest of our trip.

Resolving the second sim card issue took 3 hours to resolve, including the time needed to stop at Starbucks to use free Wifi to find solutions. This occurred on my day trip out to Groningen, where we had rented bikes to visit where my boyfriend's grandparents used to live. We were unable to do that without reliable GPS systems sourced by cellular data, and frankly we did not have enough time to do the one thing we planned to do on this day trip because resolving the sim card issue took so long and we had a bus to catch back to Amsterdam.

Overall, the sim cards provided data with good speed, but the lack of reliability was extremely disruptive and stress inducing to our vacation. The sim cards cost me roughly $90 CAD, but I lost valuable time and experiences on my vacation due to faulty services.

Vodafone Groupnetwork issues

This is regarding network issue in the vasundhara sector 10 Ghaziabad. There is akways very slow network in this area. Even to make a phone call, I have to move outside and there is no question for surfing in such down network. There are 2 members in my family and both are your post paid customers.

Therefore, it is requested that kindly make necessary steps for this issue. Hoping positive from your end.

J
                      Aug 23, 2019

Vodafone Group — Mobile network issue

Dear Team, We have more than 270 members of vodafone users in our premises and they all are being used for...

T
                      Aug 16, 2019

Vodafone Group — Every thing

My name is Tanya Frances Nice nie: X6888071P..I am extremely unhappy with the service I have received in the...

S
                      Aug 12, 2019

Vodafone Group — network issue for internet access

I am using Vodafone from last 6years and till now I did.t face any issue on network area, but just now i...

D
                      Aug 10, 2019

Vodafone Group — network problem no signal issues

the problem is network issue no signal in my house... bahot bari coustmer care par call ki but aaj tak i...

Vodafone Group+[protected]

I am really disappointed about the service delivery I got from Vodafone Egypt.
                      I had a problem regarding receiving phone calls on my mobile phone and I had communicated this issue with Vodafone Customer Service and after investigation they recommended me to change SIM Card.
                      I went to Vodafone Office at Syria Street in Alexandria - Egypt and I waited for approximate 40 minutes until one lady gave me a new SIM card but unfortunately she forgot to activate it.
                      I contacted Vodafone Customer Service again who advised me that they forgot to activate your SIM card and you should return to Vodafone Office at Syria Street in Alexandria - Egypt to reactivate the SIM Card.
                      I went this evening to Vodafone Office but unfortunately the lady I met was careless and does not care about the customer at all and when I told her that you wasted my time and I would cancel my mobile line/ADSL/USB Modem she immediately requested my ID to cancel the service. Accordingly, I paid my due invoice and I cancelled the service with Vodafone Egypt
                      Anyway, I am not going to deal with Vodafone Egypt anymore as a service provider because I am sure that you have a serious problem in Vodafone Egypt where the employees do not care about customer and they do not care whether the clients continue with Vodafone or not!!! Strange for big company like Vodafone.

N
                        Aug 05, 2019

Vodafone Group — vodacom fiber connection

I am a very unhappy customer, I have been with Vodacom for years and have currently 3 cellphone...

Vodafone Groupcellular network

I am Debashish Chakraborty mob no [protected] from Taluka UMRED Distt: NAGPUR (mah) 441204. I am feeling problem in voice calling since the network here is very feeble and fluctuating since long. I would have stopped your services by throwing the Sim but I got this special number and it's with me since long so I am still keeping it despite problem in network. PL solve it or I will be forced to throw it out. My email is [protected]@gmail.com Hope you will do the needful and take my problem seriously. Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.
                        Thanking you,