Having problems with Vodafone Group?

+44 163 533 251 (United Kingdom & International)
+61 426 320 000 (Australia)
+64 93 552 007 (New Zealand)
Vodafone House, The Connection
Newbury, England, Berkshire
United Kingdom - RG142FN

Complaints & Reviews

Terrible experience

Since May, Vodafone obstructs all access to data usage/credit information for Dutch mobile internet and telephone subscribers, making it near impossible to stay within limits. At the same time it is impossible to get a detailed specification of the invoices that are mostly bigger than usual. To this moment, Vodafone still advertises on the Vodafone.nl website that we can always check our data usage/credit and get invoice details via MyVodafone.

Our complaints via email, telephone and letter were to no avail. Vodafone argues that it concerns a free extra service thus no ground for any complaints/demands. I argue that Vodafone provides, free or not, false information. In a short time under the acronym SWAS, I have mobilized hundreds of unsatisfied Vodafone customers to file a claim. Our demands: option to terminate the contract per May and return of payments.

This month the claim will be filed by at least 400 unsatisfied Dutch mobile phone and mobile internet subscribers and we mean business. If Vodafone does not satisfy our demands, we will consider publishing Vodafone practices on the international internet scene and we do not doubt that this will deter numerous potential customers to sign a contract with Vodafone thus causing Vodafone shareholders to lose confidence. I (SWAS) am prepared to start mobilizing unsatisfied customers internationally and clutter the search engine results pages for Vodafone related terms with our complaints. Only a few weeks ago I started my campaign to mobilize the unsatisfied Dutch Vodafone customers and the Dutch search engine results are already showing up.

• Fr
    Francisco Condorelli Apr 29, 2014

HI there! Who´s gonna stop Vodafone in the Netherlands? They´re literally stealing my money out. I´ve cancelled the contract last year, in August. I paid everthing they asked me to pay before ending up with it, but they´re still charging me, every month, for a service that, naturally, are not providing. Does anyone knows a layer´s bureau that can help me to demand the company?
    thanks!
    Francisco Condorelli

harassment for sim card activation

A SIM card was issued to me through a sales boy on 10/02/2008 with SIM number: [protected]... via vadafone letter dated 20 feb 08, the Customer id allocated was: [protected] and mobile number was: [protected] and relationship number was 1.[protected].

There was a defect in the SIM and the same was informed at the India, Noida Vodafone branch... However there was no SIM card re-issued... In-fact I got a bill dated 06.03.08 of Rs.415/-... This is definitely not expected... how can vadafone send me a bill without the SIM card itself being activated?

This has been a huge wastage of my time and an irritating experience… I was no more interested to take this card and had put up request to deactivate the SIM and return the Rs.250/- paid as registration charges to the sales person from a TPA, Abstract Solutions, Delhi, India

I took a new Vodafone connection no: [protected] on 29 July 08 by paying another Rs.250/- as registration charges... I am surprised to know that the earlier hutch number [protected] is still not de-activated... I had got confirmation from Vodafone customer care executives that the number has been deactivated and that I need not pay the earlier bill.

Now my new number [protected] never got activated, reason stated is that there is a due of Rs. 415/- pending against my name... Though all Vodafone front desk executives confirm that I need not pay the bill and that the mobile will get activated in next 24 hrs but nothing seems to happen... This is not acceptable and I feel cheated in the whole process.

My Expectations are:

1) Dues against my name on the mobile number [protected] need to be closed immediately and brought to zero value

2) My new number [protected] needs to get activated

This is pure harassment and unfair practice, which is not expected from a company like vodafone.

• Bb
    b.bapuji May 09, 2008

My mobile was thefted by someboby while i'm sleeping in the hostel.
    It is thefted between 1am to 4am this morning.please give me the details that how to proceed further to trace the mobille.
    Thanking u

unwanted sms and calls

Mr. Manager,
I am asubscriber of Voda and, my cell no is [protected].
I just want you to help me to stop getting ALL NONSENCE AND DISTURBING SMS/CALLS routing through your net work.
I am serious and sick and tired of receiving every day these bogus calls/sms.
I am using your net work by paying not to listen and see your business interest. It is absolutely my PEROGATIVE.
I want to see that the appropriate action is taken immediately, without offering any excuses.
Thanking you.
Yours sincerely,
Debashis Sen Roy
C/O Hotel Supreme-Business Class, Goa.

illegal fine from vodafone

I have signed a contract with vodafone for internet. I waited around a month for service delivery, as there were numerous technical problems, which vodafone was unable to cope with. Every time I had to call vodafone customer service (and of course pay for the connection!!!), eventually they managed to fix everything and I became a happy owner of internet connection. Till last week - I have received a letter calling me to pay 80 euros fine because I was late with bill payment - I was late 3 DAYS. The letter was not sent by vodafone, but intrum justitia nederland BV (!), I paid the fine, but still I keep receiving bills from them - the last one for 120 euros. In Vodafone they told me that apparently they HAVE FORGOTTEN TO INFORM intrum justitia that our payment is on order now. How can it be that they communicate so well if it concerns fines for customers, but they cannot inform them that they received the money from me??? Customers of Vodafone HAVE NO PROTECTION - THEY CAN BE CHARGED FOR UNREASONABLE AMOUNTS OF MONEY JUST BECAUSE VODAFONE HAS THAT FANTASY! I will send an offical complaint to Vodafone, but still I want to share that experience with potential customers of Vodafone - think twice before you decide to sign a contract with them!!!

EURO 08.

unauthorized disruption and disconnection of services

Date: May 29, 2008

To,

Manager Customer Service,
Vodafone Essar Mobile Services Limited,
C-48, Okhla Industrial Area,

Phase II, New Delhi - 110 020

Dear Sir/Madam,

SUB: Unauthorised disruption/disconnection of services

This is bring your notice that I am the owner of your mobile No. [protected] issued in the month of March 2008, Since then there has been lot of problems created by your customer care who without any rime and reason discontinued/barred/restricted my services on the aforesaid mobile number despite the fact that I have never ever defaulted in making any payment whenever the bill is issued on me. I have been informed by your customer care services that they will keep on debarring my services if I do not make interim payments for which no bills has issued. The aforesaid practice of debarring services by you is contrary to all principles of law and this is nothing but an arm twisting tactics to extract money from honest customer who pays his bill before due date. It is further brought to your knowledge that you have failed reactivate despite facts that I have paid you several times the interim payment amount for which you have never raised the bills, the last interim payment is made on 27.05.08 for an amount of Rs. 1000.00 and on 29.05.08 by 2.30 p.m. again my services are debbared without any notice. The practice of asking without bill and discontinuing services without notice and prior to the due date of payment is totally uncalled for and is arbitrary action on you part and is unfair trade practice. You cannot be allowed harass your customer at your whims and fancies and subject him to meet your undue/illegal demands.

Your arbitrary and illegal actions has caused great loss of business and you shall be liable to compensate the undersigned for all the loss that has occurred to the undersigned due to your various acts, omission and commission. By way of this notice I hereby call upon you to restore the services with immediate effect failing which I shall seek my remedies before appropriate court of law. This notice is without prejudice to my rights and contentions as available to me in law.

Regards,

Nilesh Ratkanthwar
C/o. Assets Care Enterprise Ltd.
IFCI Tower, 13th Floor, 61, Nehru Place,
New Delhi.
Cell: [protected].

bad technical support and verry bad behaved

i have a problem with my vodafone prepaid conection. last 1weak i can't send any masage. my masage sending facility barred by vodafone. i have complain again & again but they are unable to give any solution to me.

vodafone have coustomer care executive, name "SOUMAYA" who has miss guide & miss behave with me.

My Name : SANTANU DEY
MY Vodafone no. : [protected]

• Sh
    shahidkhanji Aug 10, 2009

On Tue, 11/8/09, Shahid Khan <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Shahid Khan <[email protected]>
    Subject: Fw: VERY BAD SERVICE VODAFONE TEAM ...
    Date: Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 12:50 AM

--- On Fri, 7/8/09, Shahid Khan <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Shahid Khan <[email protected]>
    Subject: Fw: VERY BAD SERVICE VODAFONE TEAM ...
    Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 3:08 AM

--- On Fri, 7/8/09, Shahid Khan <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Shahid Khan <[email protected]>
    Subject: VERY BAD SERVICE VODAFONE TEAM ...
    Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 3:05 AM

--- On Wed, 5/8/09, Vodafonecare Mum <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Vodafonecare Mum <[email protected]>
    Subject: FW: Feedback - Mumbai
    Date: Wednesday, 5 August, 2009, 1:06 PM

Dear Mr. Khan,

Thank you for your email dated 04/08/09, regarding the network feedback.

Mr. Khan, further to your conversation with Mr. Vikky Vijay Mendonca from our network department on 04/08/09, we hope we have addressed your concern regarding the network feedback.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We‘ll do our best to help you.

Happy to help,

Mithun Patil

Vodafone Care
    Contact numbers
    Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-9820098200
    (Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)
    Fax number : +91-22-66661200

To: Vodafonecare Mum
    Subject: Feedback - Mumbai

First Name: shahid
    Last Name:khan
    Address:3/15 imperial auto products ram mandir industrial estate ram mandir rd goregaon east mumbai 63...
    Email ID: [email protected]
    Region: Mumbai
    Vodafone number: 9820098124
    Other contact number: 9930977727
    Subject:Others
    Feedback:there is a network problem from day 1 i am useing this number at my factory plz apply a booster in my factory area ...
    This email and any attachments thereto are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient / named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, reproduce or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please further note that transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.

Hi your person had come down to my factory area he chq the area there was no network he said i will speak to my team and we will work on this ...
    he left and i got a call from vodafone service that we are very sorry we can do anything for this network ...Its a shame that u people cant do anything about this its a very bad service ... Vodafone is a UK base company this wht u provide service in India ... Now i will disconect all my vodafone number ... very bad sevice ... Shame on uyour vodafone Team...
    Thanks From Shahid khan ... 9820098124, 9930977727...

Hi vodafone is a bad service ... giveing any request vodafone dosent have time for their customer service ... i had give lots of complan for my network which had not been done till date ... its more then a month ... really very bad service ... call me on 9820098124, 9930977727, 26853575, 26859333... shahidkhan...

VERY BAD SERVICE VODAFONE ... ESSAR GROUP SHOULD HAVE LITTLE SHAME GIVEING A BAD SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMER ...

• Sh
    SHAM S ARORA Apr 02, 2010

hai this is sham arora m . no 9899441474 recd.smsi.e bill for 28.2.10 to27.3.10 is Rs562.00 spoken to 111 as per them wait for bill as they donot have detail . I recd. the bill says monthly charges Rs508 with life time postpaid999-new plan where as useg is only Rs2.10 . Charges of Rs459.18 (blackbery prosumer lite) are there. i fail to understand what it means and who gave the inst .To info you i change my plan 2 month before from 149 to lifetime postpaid999 then they took in writing that was in punjabi bagh shop (new-delhi) how can they do it wo informing. Can it be pls reverse to only as per 999 plan .Plsgive me call as i am not use to computer i all ready have a bad experance with my add no i.e9873414742 In that i went to vodapone shop appro. 10 times to get my small problem solved but of no vain that was solved by miss poonam inM/S R E-CALL MANGMENT SERVICE JANAK PURI whereaswritten complaint no body was willing to take at punjabi bagh shop . Pls look into and call on 9899441474.tks

fraudulent behavior and disinformation!

Here is my story. In February 2008, I decided to get a new phone which would better fit my business and personal needs. It is a Blackberry Curve 8310. At that moment, my mobile provider did not have the phone. I decided to switch to Vodafone since they had the phone and it was important for me to have it. In the meantime, while I signed over the phone a contract with Vodafone, T-mobile started selling the phone as well. It was in my interest to switch back to T-mobile now since the phone and the service was offered at a better rate. Acting timely, I called Vodafone within a week after I received the new Blackberry and informed them about my cancellation decision. Separately, I sent them the phone back and all the documentation they required to cancel the contract. My cancellation hassle started on March 9. I called them infinitely many times and still by today, May 16 (yest after more than 2 months) Vodafone does not want to release my number. I have been given infinitively many reasons and promises that this will be dealt with as soon as possible but by this moment, it has not happened.

SAMIR NARAYAN ROY Feb 12, 2009

To
    The Manager,
    Vodafone Grivance Cell.

With the responce to our email dated 21.11.2008 to vodafone Corp Care relation officer in India you have visited to our office one Mr. Abhishak Chatterjee and Mr. Ananda Sanyal for some quarys regarding our change of tarief & best services in our CUG 8765 but they are good for nothing.
    They faild their commitment and today Mr. Ananda Sanyal serve rong information regarding change of tarief & other services.
    We therefore, request you if you have nothing to do for your cusomer services why you have committed.
    If you are unable to solve our problem we will surrender all the connection in due cource.
    Thanking you,
    yours faith fully,
    S.N.ROY.
    LEGAL & COMMERCIAL OFFICER
    MODULAR CONSULTANTS PVT LTD.

happ to help???

I called the customer care today (9th May 2008) for a simple query. All I wanted was the stupid messages that I get to stop. To start with I had to try close to 10 times to reach an executive which took me 45 mins. Once I reach the first executive (Chaitanya), he requested me to call a toll free number (1909) for the messages to stop. When I enquired if he could do that as I had already spent 45 mins on the phone, he denied upright and said its not possible. The best part of this interaction was he never had time to listen to what I had to say. He just wanted me to listen to him.
As I had no choice I called the number given and land up in the prepaid division and got transferred to the post paid department. Here I got an opportunity to talk to Harsha. He gave me a different resolution altogether. Not satisfied with the resolution I requested for a supervisor. But hey the supervisor are always busy and do not have time for the customer. I wonder what are they busy with. The call was transferred and I think there has been some problem with their internal lines as every time the line is transferred to a supervisor the line gets disconnected.
I tried again and this time I had Vinay on line. The call started with their punch line “I am here to help you”. But sadly the help was too far away. I requested for a supervisor again and again the call got transferred and disconnected.
I tried again and had Srikanth ( Emp ID 250879 – that’s what he said it is. I am not sure though). I requested for the supervisor upfront. Hmmmm guess what happened next. The call was transferred and disconnected again.
I wonder what the supervisors do???

• Ka
    Kavita Sharma Sep 29, 2008

Vodafone gives wors t service ...u can never speak to there superiors
    Seems they get afrsi dtaking to people

• Mi
    Miranda Jane Pugh Sep 30, 2008

Hi i am absolutely Discussed with the service that i have been given and still going on!! Could someone please address my conserns as i am just being ignored and told a load of lies and i have asked for return calls feedback and for a member of the managment time to get back to me and no Response AGAIN or return call...
    1-First of all Kyle from vodephone rang me to update my phone and landline...they couldnt meet what i was looking for so put me with network 3...Promised me the world and good service..WHAT..
    2 - Problems - from there.. with Kyle and Mimi
    3 - Phone was 3 weeks late and no memory card...just promise and it will be her tommorow and never came..
    4-So then Kyle Said that i would not have to pay the last Vodephone bill which was 50 pounds and also they would give me a bluetooth headset and the top of the range memmory card...
    5- I had to pay the bill which was not agreed.. only two weeks ago recevied my bluetooth headset thanks to NATALIE..
    6-AND STILL NO MEMORY CARD...???
    7-I rang all day yesturday and left messages which is costing me money..Is this going to be paid back..? asked for feedback on the memory card...and for a member of the managment team to return my call...NO FEEDBACK.. RETURN CALL... AND CUT ME OFF THE LINE TWICE..
    8- Could this be addressed today and someone please contact me with some answers...07795463043 or i will be seeking furthur advise..
    I never wanted to leave Vodephone as the service has been excellent for all the years i have been with you...Thats all i wanted was a good deal for my money...which i was not offered by KYLE.. and the service bye kyle and Mimi has been HORRIFIC..

PLease could someone address this issue has it has gone on long enough

Miranda Pugh

vodafone - global direct mistake

Global Direct people visited my home and told me that both of my no's, [protected] and [protected] would changed to GTK 299 plan (Re 1 STD and 0.6 local) within 3 days. They also took money for that. When I checked after a month, it was not changed at all and I ended up paying extra money. When I called vodafone customer care, they changed it on 9th May 2008. I lost a lot of money because of that.

Chintan Shah Feb 01, 2009

I had a similar experience!
    Infact they took money for extra sim card too - which is not yet delivered in 1 month!!

money cheat

hi my name is aravind. Am from chennai. i am using Hutch(vodafone) connection fro the past two years. But during 17th March, by morning 8.15 suddenly rs 99 have been vanished. i came to know that i am cheated rs 99 only by 11:00 am.
I then called the customer care officer(if am not wrong his name is Manohar).I explained him that i have lost rs 99 and requested for a justifiable reason.
He respond me that HUNGAMA pack os activated on my mobile and so hutch has taken out Rs99 from my account.
So i have asked him that "i didnt ask you to activate hungama pack, and and what basis hutch has activated me the hungama pack?".
The reply was stupid that hungama pack ia activated as if i have a GPRS account.
(B4 some 5 months, hutch themselves volunteerly activated GPRS account in my mobile.Even i didnt ask them to do so. But they did.)

i lost my patience and asked what actually hungama pack is? the answer is still more stupid but actually made me to laugh, that how could a Vodafone of MNC nature reply like this.
the reply is"Hungama pack is an offer where one can browse through their mobile phone for the next ONE HOUR right from the time it is activated"

The humour here is that they activated me Hungama pack by 8.15a.m and i was only aware that the pack is activated only by 11:00 am.

i explained my status to the CC officer and asked him to reimburse my money of rs99. but the response is so stupid that the CC officer from hutch has put down my call.

I was distressed with hutch now and am despite being with HUTCH in POSTPAID for 3 Years and PREPAID for last two years, now cancelled the connection and switched over to other subscriber.

please,
*if you have activated gprs in ur mobile out of your knowledge, cancel it unless you need browsing facility.
*please keep track on your account balance
*please always note down the CC(CustomerCare)officer's name when he/she responds
*please avoid using vodafone's GPRS facility (as far as my story's concern)

• Sv
    svedhagiri May 07, 2008

yes i also agree. these vodafone cheats are always cheating in the bills and money.
    we in our family also experienced the same and we are disgusted with hutch.

IF vodafone company can see this, "please vodafone you are not good in customer service, hence dont potrait urself to be good in advertisements".

• Mu
    mukesh kumar rundla Jun 02, 2008

Hi
    i am mukesh
    i am also rs 99 from my account 2nd june and when i called at cc( if am not wrong his name is mega)

I explained him that i have lost rs 99 and requested for a justifiable reason.

she gives me answer that she don't know about this

abusive past due amount collections

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Sushant Agarwal and I have been a user of Vodafone (earlier Hutch-Essar Group) mobile services. My mobile number was [protected].

It has been more than 3 years since I shifted out of Delhi and am currently based out of Bangalore but I continued using the moblile phone connection and paid the bill on time till about a few months back when I realized that I was being charged for calls not made by me and the talk plan was changed without my permission. I communicated the same to Vodafone and called them to resolve the issue but there was no satisfactory resoultion received from their end.

I also shared my bangalore phone number([protected]) with them and asked them to call me to resolve the issue but I never got a call from them. I have not run away without paying the bill, I am willing to pay the bill if the issue is resolved satisfactorily as communicate by me in all my communication with Vodafone customer care.

Today I got a call from Vandana Srivatava, Room No. 24, Patiala House Court telling me that there is a case that has been filed against me with the file number RD-8123. She also told me that there have been multiple notices sent at my home address in Delhi where my parents stay. She asked me to get in touch with Mr. D K Sharma(advocate) on phone number [protected] to get the details of the case.

I called Mr. D.K Sharma and he told me that I have run away without paying the bill of Rs.1500 approx and that he'll send people for collection to my house in Delhi who can harm my parents. He abused my parents and me over the phone and used vulgar language. Towards the end of the call he told me that he'll harm family in Delhi.

I am very upset about this and would request you to please take some action against Vodafone and Mr. D K Sharma specifically for threatening & being abusive.

I have the following information aboout D K Sharma

D K Sharma (Advocate) - Patiala House Court
Phone # [protected]

I am in bangalore and am not in a position to take action against have and file a complaint personally against him with Delhi police. Request you to please help me with this case

Thanks & regards,
Sushant Agarwal
Mobile # : [protected]

Arvind pandey Jul 28, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Arvind Pandey and I have been a user of Vodafone (earlier Hutch-Essar Group) mobile services. My mobile number is 9811916653.
    I want a small help from ur side. Actully i had lost my D.L(Driving Licence). one pihoto copy was submitted in ur organization for my this connection. and still i don't remmember my D.L no. and its my need for new D.L.

So plz provide me that D.L serial no. or just tell me the nearer brnch which can help me. i just want that D.L no.

i will be very thank ful to u.
    thanks.

• Sk
    S. K. AGARWAL Aug 11, 2008

Dear Friends,

Vodafone Mobile phone service provider company is not serious to maintain TRUE RECORD of prepaid customers even this company do not perform the physical verification. It is dangeraous and harmful for the sake of our Country.I purchased a new prepaid connection/number which was 9953775883 and submit the relavant I.D. documents and someone picked the mobile phone when I contacted the "Customer Care" to receive the outgoing calls after the stolen time, I was shocked to know that my name is not in the record of this company then I requested the attending person to provide the name and address details under the section of 3 of "Right to Information Act" he got angry, then I said him Nobody will come forford to say he is using the abovesaid number before the Court and I requested him to verify the record physically and modify the record, after listening my advice he disconnected the line.
    My suggestion is If a company is not conducting a Physical Verification it is harmful in the interest of our Country where BOMB BLAST are commonso Vodafone can send a REGISTERED LETTER to the address of prepaid subscriber with a reply post card inside which after writing the answer should be returned back to him.

False assurance

Yesterday, 2nd of May, I had been to Vodafone main office in Thane which is situated in Gokhale Road. There I met a sales representative who informed me that the new post paid connection will be activated within 3 to 4 hours after submitting all the documentation. Inspite of doing so my # has still not been active. Initially I wanted to go in for a prepaid connection but he told me that it takes around 7 hours for activation but if you go in for a post paid one it will take only half the time. I requested the person to give the office contact # in case I face any activation problems but my concern was turned down saying that he will call me at my residence #. I waited and waited but I didn't receive any calls from him. This is totally bizarre and I am very very upset with this sort of attitude. I am very displeased with this sort of false assurances to customers.

Sujeet Choudhary Feb 11, 2010

Mail sent to [email protected] on Thursday dated 12.02.2010. Kinly read the same

To Whom so ever it may concern

This is Sujeet V. Choudhary ( Mobile No. 9833888978) customer of vodafone postpaid service since last 2 years. In spite of getting good service from you, I not happy with the service & value added service/ Products that you provide.

If you are not capable to fulfill customer's requirement then no need to give baseless commitments & promises. And if possible it is humble request from me to all of your executives, stop doing the same so that customer will find other way and will not rely on your helpline ( Helpless Service).

Issue-
    I have activated SMS10 (Rs.35/ Month plan). Now I would like to deactivate the same so that I can access another plan i.e. SMS149 ( Rs. 149/ Month plan)

For deactivation of Existing plan I have sent CAN SMS10 to 111 ( Which is showing in your system since 6th Feb 2010). After having several calls to 111, the only ans. which I got is " IT WILL TAKE 48 HRS TO DEACTIVATE". Your executives just tend to fool customers by hanging up them.

Let me tell you today is 11th Feb 2010 ( Almost 120 hrs passed) and I have intimated one of your executives ( Name- Mr. Abhinandan Patil, Lower Parel) that before 11.00 hrs I should get a SMS from vodafone regarding deactivation of excising service. As usual that is not happened as your are more interested in DOGS rather than HUMAN BEINGS.

Suggestion for you on be half of all the vodafone customers- If possible try to concentrate on your customers & services that you provide instead of wasting so much money on advertisement ( Especially that Dog called " Scooby").

Other issues-
    Every month you are charging Rs. 30 in my bill against miss call alerts ( Which works only in ZOO's advertise). Even after so many conversations between your rep. & me, still I am not getting any miss call alerts.

I hope all customers are quite familiar with the problematic bills issued from vodafone.

If possible try to revert back at the earliest so that I can proceed further & will not wait for your response.

To CC-

Dear friends, If you are enjoying any other service other than vodafone, stay with the same. If you are planning to shift to vodafone " Please...".

PS- NETWORK ROCKS, BUT SERVICES ( WORKS ONCE IN A BLUE MOON)

• Ca
    carl mario Jul 03, 2011

these vodafone guys are soo very good bluffers...they promise me..."sir, your vodafone no will be activated within 24 hours, we are happy to help you"...wow ...i felt soo great only to wait for 8 days till date and my no is yet to be activated...and i called them again and again and again...and they end up giving the same promise...god please save vodafone subscribers

sushant sapkal Aug 28, 2012

I am Sushant Sapkal Frome Thane. I visited to Vodafone Gallery 4-5 times but still I am not happy with your service. I want to convert my loop no. to Vodafone prepaid, but your Division is not able to provide me service. behind of that all drama i was west my 10 hours & 160 rs. for travelling. I am stunned that you are the largest service & network provider in India. if you are littel bit of worried about me then please do something. I hope that you are give me some reply.
    Thanks,
    regarding,
    sushant sapkal ([email protected])
    9821033165 / 9172093310

activation of caller tunes

In the last four months, i use to received the promotional calls from the vodafone. 3 months back, i received the promotional call fromvodafone. The moment i picked up the call, the call got disconnected, it was a computerized call. i just heard thank you for calling the vodafone. within 5 minutes i received a message stating that your request of activating caller tunes has been registered and after 5 minutes, again i received a message in which it was written that the caller tune has been activated and my balance was deducted. Again 1 month back, i received a call and i picked up the call and came to know that it was a promotional call from the vodafone. within 5 minutes, vchat got activated which i came to know by receiving the message from vodafone and again the amount got deducted. I not even know, what is the use of the vchat, why should i will request to activate. This company is big cheater and fraud and that is the way this company earns money. I am just fed up from these promotional calls. I also don't know how to deactivate the vchat.

• Ab
    abc_xyz Jun 09, 2011

Hi,

Vodafone is a fraud n doesnt value for long time relationships with customers.
    I have been facing a hell lot of issues in the recent past with vodafone billing and customer service.
    My phone number is 9674866584. Am a prepaid user and balance keeps getting deducted for no reason.
    I called up the customer care N number of times to get my Vodafone mobile connect and GPRS deactivated.
    Everytime i call up the customer service they give a request number and asks me to wait for 24 hours to get the service deactivated.
    But they are cheaters. Vodafone mobile connect gets never deactivated on my phone which i am informed through another customer service representative.

The last request i raised was # 1055881358

And the most ridiculous part is that today i got to know they cannot see any request for deactivation of Vodafone mobile connect raised from my end.
    I have constantly called up them up to report that my balance is getting deducted even when am not making any outbound calls.
    I dont know how they never understood to disconnect the internet services which i never requested for. As per Vodafone cust care the internet service gets automatically
    turned on everytime i restart my phone. Does that mean that every time i switch off my phone and switch it on i
    have to call up the customer service to get
    all the unwanted service deactivated ??
    This is simply disgusting and unacceptable. I have been using vodafone connection for the past 6 years now.
    But if this is the kind of service they provide, Then i guess i have to term them fraud and switch over to a better mobile connection

NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT

I was a postpaid subscriber for three connections of vodafone. On date 31st january 2008 i decided to cancel all my three connections due to inefficient, careless, unbarrable and hopeless service of vodafone. After a long struggle i have manage to get refund of two cell phones nos. are [protected] and [protected]. But the refund of security deposite of cell no. [protected] is still panding. So this is my effort to inform the people that even after a period of three months is not sufficient enough for vodafone to refund the deposite amount of customers! This is the character of so called world's biggest celluler service provider. I appel to all that think twice before asking vodafone service in India.

Service and Coverage pathetic

For the past 6 months or so, i have been experiencing serious quality and covergae issues. Call dropping, No coverage during peak hours have become too frequent. There are days i can't talk for longer than 2 minutes before the call gets dropped. I believe lots of vodafone customers are facing this problem, the customer service nicely registers the complaints and then forgets about it, yesterday i couldn't even complete the complaint registration because of poor coverage...

chetan kumar Aug 04, 2008

Hi sir/madam

I am chetan Kumar((91988691791) i have using your services past 3years to till know . I did not get this type of problem in past 3years itself but know I got one problem . Vodafone people only activated like caller tones, ckt updates, etc of service. If ask know they are telling ur activated . like this I having one problem last month (3/7/08) I got one call . I don’t know whose call it is then I picked that call then only knew this call from Vodafone then I cut call after 20mintes I got massage in that ckt alters has been activated on your Vodafone mobile phone . rs 49.0 will be deducted as monthly rental then after that I given called to Vodafone customer care there one person picked my call his name is sohail khoje his spoken with me and he only logged Complaint then he gave the complaint number also (745198270) then respond the query on Monday (7/7/08) then revert my amount on the same day then next month means in this month but continue the service of ckt alters also they are debit 49.0 rs in my account (3/8/08) evening 5:30pm after that I given call to Vodafone customer care . they are said we can not credit of 49.0 in account .they are not giving intimation directly debit of 49.0 rs in account whose wrong it is please rectify this problem give me a correct information if your not giving true information all call I recorded ( what I spoken to customer care last month to till date) in phone I will go to the consumer court

• Ra
    rajnikant tanna Aug 04, 2008

TO THE CEO
    VODAFONE -BANGLORE

SUB:PROMOTION CALLS
    REF: MY MOBILE NO. 9886685793.

SIR/MADEM THIS TIME I AM ON ROAMING FROM YOUR SIDE MANY CALLS FOR PROMOTIONS OF YOUR VIRIOUS PLANS ALSO SENDING SMS FOR BONUS CARD AND THAT TIME THEY INFORM ME TO ACTIVATE WITHOUT MY PRIORE PERMISSION DUE TO THAT I GETTIN LOSS ECONOMICALLY & MENTALLY ALSO .
    SO I INFORME YOU IF YOU CAN NOT STOP IT AS EARLIEST THEN I LODGE THE COMPLAIN IN CONSUMER COURT AT YOUR RISK & COST. WHICH IS PLEASE NOTE.
    THANKING YOU.
    R.K.TANNA.
    4TH AUGUST, 2008

ArjunReddy Dec 11, 2008

Fed Up with vodafone services,

I took postpaid connection ( 99860 77156 )two weeks back and the House verification and Office verifications has been done. First they disconnected outgoing calls and on the same day they disconnected Incoming calls too. I called customer care hell 8 to 9 times and all are saying different stories. I met my sales executive and no response from him. To know the problem, atleast i should call 111 from my phone and all calls were bared. I kept a mail regarding this to vodafone for the past three days and i am keeping the mails too and none has replied and none has got back.

REALLY FED UP WITH VODAFONE SERVICES IN BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, INDIA.

ArjunReddy Dec 11, 2008

i agree to the above one regarding Vodafone Bangalore - serice and coverage.

• Vi
    Vijey Jan 22, 2011

I facing similar problems with vodafone and no idea when there services in terms of customer service would improve. Vodafone customer service (phone), outlet and rentention team are incapable to resolve the matter, very unproffessional and I being customer for seven years feel Vodafone service is hopeless and there is no redemption.They have promised call back so many times but never kept to their word. I have email several top official regarding my problem where i am still be charged for cancelled mobile service from vodafone and on my other number they have billed amount which is totally unacceptable.I had been to outlet so many times but have not given me any soln to the matter. There is total misguidance from vodafone here in Bangalore and I would defn look for an other alternative service provider if this is going to continue. Vijay R (9886006552 / 9886752580)

poor network

"Barking dog seldom bite" Just Like Vodafone cellular service only the advertisment is good but not the service, Be aware don't hope on false promises My Number is [protected]

• De
    Debashis Aug 13, 2008

"Barking dog without a real teeth...
    VODA is just encashing a most innocent and loyal annimal by way of advertising for their own interest.
    It should be other way around, "Wherever you go, VODA won't follow you." As the master of the Pug has changed...
    Why the hell Voda has to come all the way to our country? Is not it Hutch was a better performer?
    No wonder the biggest dumping ground is our country "INDIA" where one can fool around with more number of FOOLISH.

• Ey
    eye707 Jul 15, 2009

Hi,
    I am Subrata Nayak Form Sondail, Barunda, Bagnan, Howrah, State West Bengal . I took post paid & prepaid connection from Vodafone, the no is 9051619166 & 9732722506. after that i am facing problems with outgoings & incoming calls to any numbers for very very poor network.So kindly take any step for poor network in this area.
    Before 1 year from todays i did the same complains & enquiery made by the NOKIA team & this team are facing same problem in this area & this team are says they had quick action for devloping the network o this area but nobody arrenge any step for this problem.

Low Credit Limit, False Information at time of PURCHAE

I bought a prepaid and according to my usage, I was told that I could buy a new connection with TALK 799 plan. The plan would enable me to make 7000 free Vodafone to Vodafone calls and 4000 free local and national messages.
First I was given 500 INR credit limit and then increased on repetetive calls. I tried contacting the Senior Authorities and also sent emails to Appelate Authority and Nodal Officer, but none were replied to.
According to thier policies they should not have sold the connection to new subscribers or subscribers less than 1 year old. This is what their representatives told me.
They are neither replying to emails neither 111 care people care about the problem.

• Aa
    Aadil Prabhakar Apr 25, 2008

I forgot to mention that I did purchase a new connection according to their information provided to me.

not able to call std landline at nagpur

To,

Manager customer service

Vodafone

Hyderabad.

Subject: regarding complaint against my mobile no. [protected]

Dear sir,

This is with ref. to above subject matter. I undersigned samrat khanorkar, mobile no. [protected], has launched a complaint regarding “ no out going calls to nagpur (std – land line)”.

Sn
date
registration no.
remarks

9.4.08
complaint launched on mobile

9.4.08
[protected]
confirmed that the complaint is resolved.

14.4.08
[protected].
complaint launched personally at vodafone stores ministers road, sec’bad.

I am facing this problem since long and not able to call the numbers (std _ ll) in spite of launching complaint for the 1st lime it was confirmed that the problem is resolved but unfortunately it remains the same.

Again on 14th april my self personally launched a complaint as mentioned above, till date it is not resolved.

You are kindly requested to look in to the matter and resolve the problem causing great difficulty to me.

Pl do the needful.

Thanks

Samrat khanorkar

outgoing call is restricted

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have been using my connection since four years. Problem is started when Hutch is converted into vodafone. They are not able to provide services. I have made many complaint regarding network problem but they are not able to solve it.

Now, They have restricted my outgoing call even I have made payment regularly. They have included 1391.90 rs. as misc/ credit charges in my bill amount. I asked them many times details for this amount, but they are not able to provide me complete detaisl. Now after restriction when I called them and asked for details they are saying, first you pay this amount then they will send me details.

I am really frusted with the service provided by vodafone. They are not ready to listen my concern.

My mob no is: [protected]

wrong actication and charges billed

Hello,

You all don’t even deserve a Hello….but I’m saying it out of courtesy.

Your catch line says HAPPY TO HELP. But let me tell you what, helping a customer is the last thing that Vodafone agents will ever do they don’t even talk properly to the customers.

Vodafone agents are the rudest I have come across in a long time with my association with most of the cellular providers. The case is for today when I called in your customer care number for help regarding the GPRS services.

First of all before activating the service I was clearly informed that there will be two plans one is for 49/mth and other one with no rental and I opted for the no rental plan, the services got activated in the evening and as I called in for certain queries I was informed that I have been billed for GPRS, which shudnt have been the case on the other hand the agent zoheb or shoaib it wasn’t very clear what his name was but he was rude upto the core, when I told him I wanted to speak to a supervisor he told me “we don’t have one right now” if that is the case that you all don’t have an supervisor in the night then whom do the agents refer to if they have any queries or a problem they wouldn’t be able to handle on a call.

Vodafone is offering the most pathetic service and the most unprofessional and untrained agents ever, Vodafone can feel free to contact me if they want some help regarding training their agents on telephone etiquettes and to learn as in how to do proper customer service.

I have two post paid numbers with Vodafone and when I said it to the agent that would like to cancel the numbers he says yes you can surely do that and please call up in the morning to that.

I am forwarding an copy of this to all the people I know including the ones in Vodafone like Mr.Rajneesh Singh, Mrs.kamal bajwa and others.

I will make it a point that at least my circle gets rid of Vodafone.

Thanks and Regards

Sahil Shaikh
(Sr. VnA & Process Trainer)

Ext : 474

Off Andheri-Kurla Road,
Saki Naka, Mumbai - 400 072
Tel : +91-22-[protected].

suman Mar 14, 2009

i am user of prepaid connection of vodafone but very poor service no solution for complain when i get recharged my mobile my blance deducted itself. i dont, wnt to use this service my mobile no is 9991217127

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices