VLCC Health Care Logo

VLCC Health Care

Having problems with VLCC Health Care?

1800 888 330 (Malaysia)
+971 43 273 574 (Middle East)
+971 43 435 633 (Middle East)
M-14, Greater Kailash II Commercial Complex
New Delhi
India - 110048
UAE
3101, AL SAQR Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai – UAE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with VLCC Health Care.

Complaints & Reviews

Jun 28, 2019

VLCC Health Care — prp and meso & slimming treatment

Iam a regular costumer of vlcc marina branch. I spent more then 10000 aed base on there doctor advice to get...

VLCC Health Carebeauty services appointment

I m a regular customer at VLCC Chembur Mumbai
I m enrolled with various packages
My complaint is that I never get appointments on time every time I m given appointment after four five days from the date I require
Multiple times I hv raised my voice regarding this but I m not yet satisfied or convinced
I m never able to avail any service on time
My request is to refund all my money

VLCC Health Carevlcc gym at behala chowrasta kolkata, w.b.

In the morning session, one of the trainer strictly glued to only one member but he is reluctant to see others. When many members are present at the gym, that trainer is only pay attention to 3 to 4 particular members, associates of the special member, while he does not care about others . After reporting to the authority, they candidly made one of the member to a Personal training package in May. But the system continues. If the activities of this particular trainer is observed throughout his tenure in the CCTV footage then it will be crystal clear to you that something wrong is happening in the gym. And the management also does not care about it. They shake off their hands by making only one member to take Personal Training package. If the cctv footage is checked then it will be clear that the trainer is doing the same work after PT as he used to do with that member before PT. Thus it is clear signal of siphoning in respect of particular members depriving VLCC and also in other member's ete vlcc 's reputation is destroying.
    Please go through the cctv footage before May and realise the truth. the trainer is Kalyan Dubey. I think he is backed by some authority in the centre. This trainer is habituated to help only some specific members, the reason known to the authority. If others member are doing exercise wrongly, ge does not care about it.
    Due to the special attention of only 4 member in the morning session other members feel neglected and helpless.
    So I request you to intervene in the matter and either stop this malpractice or engage more trainers in the gym

• Updated by utpal basu · May 12, 2019

The authority of VLCC Chowrasta, Behala, W.B. branch assured me to pay 60% amount of any package and they will pay 40% from my cash back amount acquired from my earlier package. But in reality after paying Rs29500/- they give me a bill of Rs 33000/-. On requesting explanation they gave nothing. Will you ready to explain the process of cheating or else I will go to consumer court? The person of contact from vlcc chowrasta branch is Smt Kanchan Saha. She ake it a habit to give false promises in several cases. In my earlier package of Rs 7.7 lakh though promised, but I did not get any offer of Dubai Tour, nor I got 33% cash back. Will you explain the details in black and white or else I have to resort the course of Law

VLCC Health Carelife care vlcc

I have applied for a loan on 29 March but due to emergency at my home on the very next before loan approval I have informed an executive in VLCC RDC GHAZIABAD to cancel that loan on immediate basis. But they have not stopped or taken any action on my request result of which the loan has been approved and emi date is 2 may2019 . It being a month I am emailing and calling both Vlcc and Bajaj Finserv to cancel this loan but all are taking this for granted I have also informed them the reason to cancel one of my family member is hospitalised diagnosed with cancer for which we need to deposit big amount that's d reason on same day I informed them both Vlcc and Bajaj to cancel this loan on immediate basis I am not going to take any service...this is being 1 month and now I am going to raise this issue on social media about careless behaviour of VLCC in such emergency even Bajaj Finserv is ready to cancel by getting a loan cancellation letter from VLCC.

This is my final request to VLCC to help me with loan cancellation letter on immediate basis. Below are my loan details
      Name:- Poonam Rana
      Date of Birth:-01/09/1989
      Mobile number:- [protected]

Email ID: - (Email ID of customer mentioned at the time of booking)
      Product:- Life Care finance
      Loan Account No- 581LCFEE448486
      Amount Financed:- 1, 45, 000
      EMI:- 7250 per month from May 02, 2019
      Branch (If known):- N/A
      City and State: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Request you to please cancel this loan on immediate basis.

Apr 25, 2019

VLCC Health Care — i'm complaining about concern outlet has been closed

This is to inform you that I'm Himanshu Kumar I have taken a package of hydroglecia anti-aging aprox 24k from...

VLCC Health Careservice

Very very disappointed. Vlcc burjuman has the worst service I have ever experienced. One among so many issues I had with you
        I recently had an appointment on 22:04/2019. Because I did not receive any confirmation or update call, I myself called the center and follow up. But I got to know that the treatment cannot be done coz the tech has gone on emergency leave. First of all I was not informed secondly when I asked the front desk to reschedule she said no slots available. When the problem is from your side you must find a solution and give it to your clients.. I also called the call center and asked if they can schedule me to any other branch. I have not got any calls in return!! Please get back to me. I want two hour session three times..

Mar 30, 2019

VLCC Health Care — salon service

Every day when customers call for a quick blow dry setting or for a hair styling they are so lazy to do that...

VLCC Health Carelaser hair removal

Hi,

I paid around Rs.75000 for Laser hair removal and skin polish session at JP Nagar Branch, Bangalore. After two sessions I did not receive any calls from center. There should not be more than 4 weeks gap between two sessions. But, Its been 2.5 months (10weeks) completed after second session. I made call to enquire about it around 10 times to centre. They are telling so many reasons in every time I make call as followed: (1) machine is in other branch (2) machine is repaired, (3) machine sent to Mumbai for service, machine broken, (4) machine on the way (5) technician on leave, (6) next week, (7) 2 days, etc.

It seems they are cheating on my money which I paid. Is this the way you branded people cheat the customers who believed you to get good service.?

Feb 27, 2019

VLCC Health Care — never gives printed bills

My daughter had taken whole body laser treatment and in one session her face treatment was omitted, I wa...

Feb 22, 2019

VLCC Health Care — regarding purchasing coupon

I am regular client of VLCC, Koregao park, Pune. I m use to purchase coupon and redeem for the services at...

Jan 29, 2019

VLCC Health Care — bridal makeup

I had booked bridal makeup package in vlcc. In start of makeup itself I had told I want a natural look...

Dec 30, 2018

VLCC Health Care — regarding laser packages I purchased in jan 2018 with not getting services no bills are given

I've been a loyal customer of yours since 2009 and I was very happy with services too. But my recent...

Gurgaon

VLCC Health Carewaxing treatment

Such a bad experience with (vlcc sakchi jamshedpur jharkhand)
            You guys don't even deserve a single star,
            First of all waxing was like such a horrible experience out there, full wastage of money and painful, I know waxing is a painful task but that doesn't mean you will burn customers skin or will pullout in such a way that it will give you ingrown hairs!!
            One of their staff (bhavna) some new intern may be, she didn't even know how to wax, how to apply wax, what temperature should the wax be applied, how to pull out the hairs nothing, she was just in rush,
            I invested my money on something which was pathetic, highly disappointed
            Vlcc you should first fully trained your staffs and then only get on to the customers.
            Thank god I didn't went on to an international waxing session, the normal one only you guys couldn't managed to do!!
            My waxing session took more than two hours even more than that, and hairs were still on my fingers and legs, I wasn't getting done it for free god damm, u charged me so it's your responsibility to done it properly, and even after complaint there's no gestures and I don't want sry your sorry won't bring my money back, just want proper service and make my skin how it was earlier

Never going again, neither would recommend anyone.
            And most importantly vlcc sakchi doesn't care of its reviews only good reviews accepted???
            The real reviews are just neglected!!
            It's more than a month now and the only concern I got was a sorry!!
            Pathetic negligence I must say

Dec 02, 2018

VLCC Health Care — my appointment

It was very disappointed today as VLCC offered me two times once a week ago for Jammu centre and second some...

Nov 26, 2018

VLCC Health Care — kerafusion keratin treatment

I paid Rs.1599 by using the offers availbale in vlcc spinwheel for kerafusion keratin treatment. But didnt...

Nov 26, 2018

VLCC Health Care — I got fired without any warning or notice

am writing this with very disappointment. Hi, I am shivani i appointed as a makeup faculty in malviya nagar...

Delhi
              Oct 26, 2018

VLCC Health Care — not getting appointment for my session

Dear Team, I have taken full body laser from Sohna road, Gurgaon branch and when the very first time i...

VLCC Lajpat Nagarregarding course

I did mic course from vlcc lajpat nagar. At the time of admission, Mrs Ambika mam committed to give slimming therapies as a complimentary course but it has been not covered yet. And cosmetic recipe, permanent perming demos also pending yet. They committed to give training whenever batch starts for these but till now no information. Kindly update me n cover my all pending topics as these are the parts of my course. Since last one year, I am waiting to start their batch. I visited centre also lot of time but they are not providing any information.

Thanks,
              Priya
              [protected]

Oct 11, 2018

VLCC Health Care — attitude of vlcc employees

I have purchased VLCC services for around Rs 35, 000/- in June 2016 from Gaur Gravity VLCC Centre in...

Gurgaon
                Oct 07, 2018

VLCC Health Care — cheating by vlcc, they closed their center and now not returning the money

Dear VLCC Team, I Kamal Kumar, I am registered in your Palam Vihar Sec -23 Branch ( )for weigh lo...

Delhi