Vivid Seatsparking pass

S Sep 26, 2018

Last Sunday after purchasing tickets from vivid seats (which I had a promo code for that was never applied) I purchased a parking pass that said "lot 99" I did some research and it appeared to be legit however we had to meet a stranger to pick up the tickets and then it was not a lot it was a parking garage. Not to mention the price listed on the sign was half what we paid. We were so looking forward to a tailgate experience and being in a parking garage was not in our plans. It was falsely advertised as a parking lot and we never would have purchased it if it indicated it was a garage. We also had another friend purchase the same parking pass and they were highly disappointed. It really ruined our first half of the day and will make me rethink ever purchasing tickets from this site again.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices