Speedy Health Supplements Logo

Speedy Health Supplements

Having problems with Speedy Health Supplements?

1079 W. Orange Blossom Trail
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Esp

Ordered the product, it came in a timely manner. But both seals were tampered with plastic outer seal had...

Company should be shut down! Stealing people's money...

I accidentally ordered from these guys again, after having ordered from them a few years back and didn't get my order...I thought that I was ordering from Amazon with free shipping, but it was through Amazon Payments (not Prime). Seller is a company called Speedy Health Suppliments.
I called Amazon, and they told me to contact Speedy Health Suppliments through messaging on their website which they monitor. Go to payments.amazon.com, and fill in the fields where it has a place for dates of the order and submit it. It will bring up that order...Off to the side it has a place where you can contact the seller. Amazon can read these. If in a few days (maybe 3 or so) you don't hear from them, or the problem isn't resolved; then file a claim with Amazon. It's on that page too...
Amazon can see how many complaints they've had with this company from the number of claims that they receive. That's where the company gets a black mark!
I just wrote them a message through Amazon, and by Wed. I'm filing my claim!

Glucose Blocker

They charged my credit card but I did not receive my ordered mechanize. I emailed them numerous times but NO response from them whatsoever. Speedy Health Supplements is a scam merchant and a fraudulent online website. It needs to be shutdown immediately because it had scammed a lot of people and continues to scam customers.

I don't know which state they operate out of but the Attorney General of that state needs to shut this website down and prosecute it to the fullest extent that the law allows for scamming its customers for years and is still doing it.

Product never sent

I placed my order on line November 14, 2009. Same day order No 1265 was confirmed by email, and my credit card charged $119.91.

Since then my order status is showing as "Processing". Emails and phone calls are not answered.

The manufacturer tells me there is no reason for their product to be back-ordered.

Speedy Health Supplements states a $75 fee will be charged to "research" refund requests!

Charged my credit card without my ordering

I would like to know how they got my credit card information. I never heard of this company nor did I order from them, yet, when I e-mailed them they threatened me with fraud. Stay away from speedyhealthsupplements it's nothing but trouble.

• Vi
    violated28 Mar 30, 2011

These health supplement websites can steal your credit card info. It happene to me last year and they set me all kinds of Acai Berry Pills an I had never even visited their website. I had went on a sister site to buy other types of products. Be careful on the internet always make sure you give your info out on a secure server only. There will be a padlock in the right-hand corner of the browser where the url is located.

• Rt
    RTaddeo May 24, 2012

I pre-ordered a supplement on May 3 I emailed asking them when is my order coming
    they said its pre-order I said ok now its end of May I wrote them another email
    saying where's my order they said it would come in next week and they would send me an email when it shipped, which is May 23. still don't have my supplement
    They charged my credit card still waiting for my supplement. I would never order from them again, and I'm going to file a complaint Better Business Bureau.

• Pr
    prttimeangel34 May 31, 2012

Im having the same problem as Traddeo- I orderd on 5/6 its now 5/31 and I still have nothing- They billed my cc and got their money but I not recieved anything in return from them. I emailed them last week reagrding this order and was pretty much told the same thing..this is a copy and paste of the email I recieved in reponse to my question regarding where my order was
    "As stated on our website when ordering, the Genesis Today Green Coffee
    Bean Extract, 60ct is on a pre-order only. We are expecting to receive
    our first shipment and begin shipping orders within a week. As soon as
    your order has shipped, you will be sent tracking information via
    email. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your
    continued patience.
    Tomorrow is June 1st and I still have NOTHING!!! I'm not thrilled with this compnay as of now and I will be contacting the BBB myself if I don't see results in the next 2 weeks...This is ridiculous!

Took money / didnt ship product / wont respond to emails

Ordered a product on February 2nd, they took money out of my acount on the third. Two weeks later I asked where my product was and they responded and said it would be in today and shipped tomarrow. It has been two weeks since then and they wont respond to any of my questions. It has almost been a month that they have had my money and now they wont respond to emails or voicemails left on there machine, which by the way, is the only thing you ever here on the other end of the phone. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. THEY HAVE MY $70 AND ARE RUNNING WITH IT. DONT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, YOU WONT GET A PRODUCT AND THEY WONT RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTIONS.

• Wi
    wildcat Feb 01, 2010

Shipped wrong item after three week wait. Now compnay will not respond to e-mails. poor service-ripoff

• Cu
    curliejo Feb 05, 2011

I placed an order January 2, 2011 and within days I sent an email to them asking about shipment. No response. Twice more and no response. Sent more emails and still no response. I asked for them to refund me due to their horrendous service. No response. I emailed a complaint to the BBB. No response. I sent another email to Healthy Supplements again telling them to refund me as they are a fraud and they are stealing money from people and have a bogus website & pretending to provide a service to people as a front so they are able to scam people. I hope people will google for complaints about this company before ordering 'anything' so they are not wripped off as well. I will email my credit company next to let them know and for an alert to be placed on my credit card as a prevention against this company from attempting to steal more money from me. Everyone out there, do NOT order anything from this website. They are crooks.

• Bo
    bossymama1222 Feb 22, 2011

i thank you for this input cuz i found the website one day called next to order and got machine searced all day and all i can find is complaints thanks alot for saving me!!!

• Wa
    Washington me May 28, 2014

These People are Crooks!!! DONOT order from them...never answer the phone...or e-mail...charged credit card...didnot deliver product...DIDNOT refund money when I canceled the order!!!

product not shipped, refund not processed

I ordered products in September. Two of the three products (the cheapest ones) were shipped and I was not...

Product charged and never sent to customer

I ordered a product, Extenze, on November 12. I paid for it on my credit card, They processed my credit card right away and it still has not arrived. The time span is 5-15 days. I realize it has only been 8 days, but I keep checking the order status and it says processing, it doesn't say anything about shipment. I have sent them two emails for them to contact me and let me know when I will be receiving the product and they have not replied back to me. I'm beginning to think that it was a scam and I may never receive my product and they have my personal information. I have attached the company's logo and would like to warn people before they buy a product from this company.

Product charged and never sent to customer

• Al
    alfredosauce Nov 20, 2009

who admits to ordering stuff like this online...

• 30
    30D Jan 27, 2010

Back off.This company has many issues with bad customer service .Not returning emails.Not answering the phone. NOT sending out product.Name not needed did not say it was the free trial .We have a problem with them right now. No free trial stuff.Over 3 weeks ago still nothing yet.Do the research.Look into the BBB

Taking payment and never sending product

They took the money from my account and never sent the product, after 20 days I can't get them to put the money back.

• Mi
    Michael729 Jan 27, 2010

I ordered from speedy health supplements about a month ago. I ordered 2 products, my card was debited a couple days later about a week after that I recieved one of the products with an I.O.U. on the second product. As of this date I still haven't recieved the second product and it's impossible to get anyone to answer their phone, just a recording .

• Aw
    AWILDA RODRIGUEZ Apr 26, 2012

ON 3/12/2012 AT 9.47AM:I ORDER (OPTIMIZED SAFFRON SATIEREAL 60 CAPS BY LIFE EXTENSION $33.00 X 3=99.00, INVOICE #192133597 ORDELD, TRANSACTIONID#4237077850.IN WISH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AS OF TODAY 04/26/2012 1:50PM.BUT ON APRIL 2, 2012 I HAVE CALL (586)580-7004 AND THE LADY THAT ANSWER, STAD THERE WERE BEHAM TO WAITE TWO WEEKS TODAY IS 24DAYS AND STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIDED NOTHING.IF I NOT GETTING MY SAFFRON, THEM GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK IS $99.00 BECAUSE I ORDER FOR TWO OTHER PEAPLE. AND THERE ASKING FOR THE SAFFRON OR THERE MONEY.

Delivery time

I ordered a product, Bowtrol, on Oct. 8. I paid for it on my credit card, and it still has not arrived. The...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices