Vision Consultancy Immigration ServicesCheating

L

i contacted this company in January 2010 for seeking thier help for the purpose of immigrating to Canada.their staff (Santhosh) asked me to submit some documents as per a check list given by him, he asked me to pay him $ 500 as first installment fees and & $1400 as Canadian Goverment fees.he asked me also to provide many documents which i came to know later that they are not required at that stage.he was simply trying to buy time and cheating me.i gave him all documents he asked for, i used to follow up my application status on bi monthly basis, he confirmed to me that my application had been submitted to the Canadian Immigration authority and used to tell that i should expect good news soon.he has never ever came back to with any update ( i did not even received File Number) .i have received recently a phone call from the same company ( By a staff called Ravi) stating they have never submitted my applciation to the Canadian Immigration authority and my application is laying on their Duabi office, he added that 350 people have been cheated by thier staff ( Santhosh ) . i dont beleive either Ravi nor santhosh.i lost my money, wasted my time and simply has been cheated . if you are planning to migrate to Canada, do it yourself .never approcah any of those cheating agencies.

Lawrence

RESOLVED

• Vision Consultancy Immigration Services's response · Jan 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your comment.

I have tried to reach you on multiple occasions, unfortunately we are unable to do so. Please read through the following information below:

Unfortunately, we were hit by a scandal in 2010, where a team of 1-2 employees decided to start cheating clients. Unfortunately, 10 years later, we are still feeling the effects.

What those clients who got cheated didn't state is that many of them were meeting that cheater team in coffee shops and paying cash. Or agreeing to have false and/or documents forged by this team of cheaters.

Even though we accept full responsibility for those employee's actions; we would like to state to all clients reading these reviews 10 years later:

No firm will ask you for cash payments outside the office location. No firm will collect payments into personal accounts without issuing receipts.

We are a 26 year old firm. People make mistakes, and they always face the consequences of their actions. But sometimes, it's also good to forgive and forget an event that happened in the distant past.

If there is anyway we can compensate you, I invite you to get in touch with me, and we promise a resolution.

Choose Success, Choose Vision

• Ba
    Baher 1 Jun 04, 2020

Hello dears,
    Add one more to your list!!! It is me this time, same thing happened to me back in 2011 when I directly contacted the Australian immigration office and told me that my application was rejected because I did not submit the ILETS test results but in fact I submitted the successful ILETS test much early in advance, however just like you all mentioned the document was never sent to Australia by Mr. Santosh in those days, I even called Abu Dhabi office to complain and Mr. Ravi ironically told that it is not only me who is complaining about Mr. Santosh but many clients and there is already a case filed against Mr. Santosh and he is at the police custody and the Dubai office is even closed!!!

I am surprised that this company "Vision Consultancy" still exists!!!
    I thought just like Abu Dhabi office told me that the company is closed.
    Sadly I wasted not only my money but also very precious years.
    Most of you told what I want to say, at the beginning when you sing the contract they smile and treat you well but after singing they show the other face, never return a call, never give feed back and never keep you informed, you have to run after them, they keep changing staff at the reception mostly from the same soft-speaking nationality!
    Last I heard from them was in 2011.
    Sorry I was later busy and did not have time for them!!
    He Mr. Santosh used to get money from me additionally for every single paper he deals with!!!
    If you ever want to double check,
    Call me at [protected]

saber al kalaani Oct 15, 2018

We do all kind of fit out works and interior works for office, villas and apartments. We do all kind of maintenance. We provide all services all over UAE.

ROYAL PALACE INTERIOR DECORATION LLC

We are providing services in all type of:

•interior Design
    •Fit-out works
    •Painting ( Ceiling & Wall )
    •Floor ( Marble, Granite, Water-jet Design, Skirting, Threshold, Window sill, Kitchen Counter )

•Carpentry Wooden Door, Free way, Wardrobe & dressing room, Bathroom vanity, Wooden wall cladding and Kitchen.
    •Wall Paper Supply & Fixing.
    •Gypsum False Ceiling and Partition works.
    •Electrical Fitting and Fixture.
    •Plaster and Cladding works
    •Floor & Wall ( Ceramic & Mosaic ) Tilling Works.
    •Stone Cladding.
    •GRC Cladding.
    •Garden Landscape.
    •AC Repairing and Fixing.
    •Plumbing and Sanitary works.
    •Swimming Pools and Fountain Works.
    •USA Furniture ( Classic & Modern ).
    •Curtain.
    For any queries or information Contact
    Call or Whatsapp

Eman

[protected]

Saber

[protected]

• Se
    Sette Lopez Apr 30, 2018

Never trust FUTURE VISION in business bay opal tower... Its all fraud I paid them 7000 aed and after a year of fooling me around with their process I have decided to take a refund but they become rude and doesnt want to give me back at least 50% refund... To think I never received any offer letter for the universities they are telling me they applied for me...never trust this guys

@Sette Lopez Dear Sette,

You are talking about another company in Business Bay, Future Vision. We are not the same company, we are Vision Immigration Consultancy.

Thank you!

• Er
    Ermina Mar 03, 2018

Which consultant is better for australian or canadian immigration in myscat.Please guide us

• Kh
    Khalil123 Feb 15, 2017

They are bunch or cheater, don't ever use them

Ray @VisionConsultancy Dec 24, 2019

@Khalil123 Dear Khalil123,

We are very surprised to get this complaint in 2017.

We have only ever faced a problem due to a duo of cheaters who cheated a few clients through their employment position in 2010. Since then, we have compensated and remedied each and every single client that was cheated by them.

It's unfortunate that after 10 years, we are still facing the effects of 1 or 2 selfish scammers who mercilessly destroyed an ethical company's reputation. Even though Vision accepts full responsibility for their actions, we have ensured no complaints after that time, simply due to our practices.

If there is a problem, please reach out to me as soon as it's convenient for you. We will be happy to compensate you for any grievances you have.

I have also sent you a PM with my details.

• Ca
    canadiandesi Jul 23, 2015

HELLO

I was also a client of Vision consultancy. They are slow, but they finished my job. That santosh was a theif and he has cheated many people including my cousin brother but since then the owners launched case against him it seems.

For me thank god my work was done and I have received my immigration visa. If you are dealing only deal directly with Shanaz madam as she is the registered consultant with the government and a good lawyer thank GOD i was lucky to get her and not santosh

@canadiandesi Dear Canadian Desi,

Thank you for your positive comments!

We hope you are happy in Canada :)

• I0
    I'm the king May 24, 2014

I agree tht vision us fraud and sathosh cheated me of 10000 dhs also. Ravi Shinde is another ### who sits in Abu Dhabi branch

@I'm the king Dear Lawrence,

I'm Ray from Vision Immigration. I'd like to resolve your issue with Vision.

Please contact me at [email protected] or +[protected] and we will make everything right at any cost.

We are a 26 year old firm. Santosh and Ravi had made a team and started cheating some clients. Since then we have paid back all clients in some way or another, and resolved all complaints.

Please reach out to me as possible and we will fix any issues.

• Ro
    Ronzkie Oct 27, 2012

Vison consultancy is scam collect all your money.. Dante plurad is collecting my money in dubai agency!!!

@Ronzkie Dear Lawrence,

I'm Ray from Vision Immigration. I'd like to resolve your issue with Vision.

We are a 26 year old firm. Santosh and Ravi had made a team and started cheating clients. Since then we have paid back all clients in some way or another, and resolved all complaints.

Please reach out to me as possible and we will fix any issues.

Regards,

• Gr
    greatexpectation May 24, 2012

This is another classic fraud agency . Guys, beware of Ravi and Santhosh . they are a professional sales people and fraud. they will force you to pay quoting 'promotional offers' and make you sign contracts after which he will disappear and leave the case to their unprofessional bunch of admin staff. The owner, Mrs.Shahnaz rarely meets any client, so cannot say anything about her.
    Just that guys, please speak to 3-4 registered lawyers before doling out the money. My wife and I have been made to shell out 14000 aed for nothing.
    I just need to know where do I get justice here, as they have cleverly incorporated clauses in their contract thus indemnifying them against refund claims.

@greatexpectation Dear Seema Jacob,

Upon checking your comment history in your profile, and doing some research on your name, we have found your affiliation with another immigration agency firm. You have copied and pasted this exact same comment on multiple agencies pages.

This is very unethical practice for pushing up your company and ultimately for money. There is more to life than short term gain. You are defined by your actions in life.

Still, we invite you to our office to discuss anything you would like to :)

Regards,