Virgin Mobilecurrent account usage

I Nicole Goodhew have just been on the phone to virgin mobile previously today 11.12.10 about a text message i received yesterday about my account coming close to my cap amount i have since been told that it is not even close to my cap and they would not give me a detailed summery of my calls. I need to have a current ie. from last months bill to date of all the calls, sms, intenet usage i have used up to date and as to why they would have sent me the text message in the first place. I am a very Unhappy customer and i am seriously contemplating leaving to another carrier that can do me a better deal.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices