Virgin Mobile — cell phone service cancelled, account money gone
My stepfather died in April of 2018 and I called Virgin Mobile to have the money either refunded from his pay as you go account or use the money to purchase a new cell phone for my mother to use on her account.
After 3 phone calls which were all over an hour each, I received different information from different representatives at Virgin Mobile.
In July after the 2nd long phone call I was told that a request will be filed for a full refund and I will be called back in 24-48 hours about the status of that refund. Nobody from Virgin Mobile called back. In August I called again about this issue of and was told that the account was cancelled and money in account was gone. I told Virgin they had made a mistake and needed to resolve it. After going back and forth on this the supervisor hung up on me.
I was never told that the account would be cancelled and never requested the account be cancelled!
I am still requesting a full refund of the money or money reinstated to account to purchase a new cell phone for my mother. I am filing complaints to as many businesses as possible about the unethical practices of Virgin Mobile!
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile USA - employee knowledge of policies at customer service hotline
- Virgin Mobile USA - thanks for nothing! 
- Virgin Mobile - bait & switch
- Virgin Mobile - current account usage
- Virgin Mobile Prepaid Card - refund my money please